FanFic - Other
"One Night Forever"
Part 23
by Mslayer713
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Tess raked a hand over her tear stained face and washed it completely. Not being able to look in the mirror to make sure it was alright, she walked back out into the main room. Michael was lying on one of the beds, watching the tv.

"Anything good on?" she asked.

Michael just shrugged. "Might as well sit down. Isabel and Max are next door 'talking'," he mumbled.

Tess sat down and looked over at her brother. She could tell by his tone that they weren't just talking. "Who are they dreamwalking?" she asked, not that she didn't already know the answer.

"Miss Parker, of course."

Tess nodded and watched as the channels on the tv flashed by. After a few more surfs, Micahel let his hand fall and the tv flicked off.

"Tv rots your brain anyway," Tess said after a beat. Glancing around the room, she sighed. "How long we gonna stay here?"

Michael shrugged. "Not long. We're gone in the morning."

"Then what?" Tess asked, her voice low.

Michael didn't answer, letting the silence take over.

***

Liz could feel her body falling from the balcony, air rushing around her slender form, her hair flowing around her and Max's faces, but he never stopped kissing her. Her heart pounding like crazy, Liz expected to feel the ground at any second, but it never came.

Liz pulled Max closer and felt butterflies in her stomach as the feeling of flying came over her. Her whole body tingling, Liz was overcome with complete and utter happiness. Sighing into Max's mouth, Liz could feel his heart pounding fast too.

Slowly, he pulled back and rested his forehead against hers. Liz did the same, her eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes," he whispered.

Liz did as he asked and gasped. All round her, as far as she could see, were stars; billions and billions of stars. They were to her left, right, above her and even below her--gasping at the sudden knowledge, Liz clung to Max desperately.

"It's ok," he reassured her, stroking her back. "You won't fall."

Feeling safe in his arms, Liz relaxed and looked up at him. "Where are we?"

Max smiled and kissed her sweetly. "Heaven. I visit this place overtime we touch."

Liz kissed him back and sighed. "Finally I can give this feeling a face," she murmured. Looking around once more, Liz felt as if she could reach out and touch the stars, they were that close.

Max stroked her arm and gently spun her around so her back was up against his chest. Liz laid her head back and sighed, feeling his arms close around her waist.

"I wanted to you to see what I feel overtime I just think about you," Max whispered, bending down to kiss her neck. "I also want you to know that I love you and will always love you."

Liz reached over her shoulder and touched his face. "I know...And I'll always love you too."

Max smiled and kissed her palm. "I love being here like this with you," he murmured, placing his lips back on her neck. Liz sighed with pure delight as his lips consumed every inch of her skin available to him.

Moving his hand to lay flat on her stomach, Max pulled her tight up against him, his hand moving under her shirt. He couldn't seem to get close enough. Moving his hand down some, Max felt a little bit of comfort as his hand spanned her whole stomach. He was completely covering her whole wound from the shooting.

"Max..." Liz whispered, arching her back so he could have more of her to kiss. Not being able to stand it anymore, she turned into him, stretching so her whole body was flushed against his. Taking his mouth in a desperate kiss, Liz wove her hands through his hair.

Max sighed into her mouth and ran his hands up and down her back. He loved the feel of her against him. It was his home, the only place where he felt like 100% Max. Not 50% alien or 50% human; just Max.

Liz smiled and pulled back some, noticing the sudden coloring of the sky. "Max..."

Pulling back some, he looked also. The sky was getting bright, the sun starting to peek over the few clouds that lingered by. The scene was perfect. Looking back at Liz, Max couldn't help but be in awe at how beautiful she was. She looked like she was glowing as a smile flowered her face.

Picture perfect, Max decided.

***

*You are steallar...
Meet me in outter space
We could sepnd the night; watch the earth come up
I've grown tired of that place; won't you come with me?
We could start a...gain!

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it?
It's better then I ever knew...oh

Meet me in outer space
I will hold you close, if you're afraid of heights
I need you to see this place; it might be the only way
That I can show you how it feels it be inside...of you...

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it?
It's better then I ever knew
How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do...do...ohh

You are stellar...You are stellar...

How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it?
It's better then I ever knew
How do you do it?
Make me feel like I do
How do you do it?
Make me feel...like I do, yeah*
"Stellar" by Incubus

Part 22 | Index | Part 24
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.