FanFic - Other
"Remembering Our Pasts"
Part 9
by Charmed Kitten
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I'm just borrowing them. I make 'em happy for a while then give them back. Just the way I found them, depressed and fighting. Oh, but I own Lady Raine and the other characters that I've added. =)
Summary: This is part two in my yet unnamed series. The first part in Our Real Families, you should read that before this one to understand what is going on. This is a few days after Max and Tess come back from New York. The gang hasn't been able to get together and talk because Max's parents are concerned and won't let him out of their sight except for school.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: I'd love feedback if you don't mind, even criticism. =) I need help with a name for the series. If you have any ideas, please e-mail me with them. Thanks!
Alex was struggling with his feelings of anger and amusement towards Kyle. He was angry because Kyle was thinking of his sister sexually but he was amused because Kyle was so upset about admitting to it. He decided not to give Kyle more of a hard time about his feeling towards Tess, especially since he planned on getting her out of there as soon as possible.

His little sister was not going to be living with the man that was half in love with her and wanted her badly. But he would wait before he addressed that issue. He first had to find a place for her to live. He knew that there were only a few safe places for her to stay, especially since Ava was living with Liz and working at the Crashdown as well. *Maybe Maria. She has an extra room and Amy will probably go for it when we explain the whole thing of Kyle and Tess living together. Plus it would bring her closer with Jim too. It's rather obvious like Kyle said, that they want to be together. Just another way to get them that way.* Alex's thoughts were disrupted by Ava's remark.

"Wait a second. Max and Isabel have you two connected recently, especially since the new news?" She asked quietly.

"Well, no we haven't. We haven't really connected since we were kids and all we saw we the moments in the desert to then. What are you saying Ava?" Max asked.

"Max, I think that you and Isabel should connect. That way we can compare your memories with the rest of ours. And maybe you guys will see who the other sets are," Ava said as her voice grew more confident in her excitement. Her eyes fairly sparkled with it.

"I think that she's right, Max. I mean, they learned so much about each other and their pasts when they connected. Maybe we will too," Isabel said with such hope in her eyes.

Max knew that he couldn't deny his sister this nor did her really want to. He wanted some answers just like the rest of them did. Especially with the knowledge that Liz was one of them. "Okay, Iz. Let's do this," Max said with so much excitement and joy in his voice and on his face that all of his friends were taken aback for a moment. Isabel squealed with joy. Max laughed at her. "Come on. Let's get in the middle of the blanket and connect. Let's see what we can see," Max said with his trademark little smile.

Isabel and Liz laughed at his comment. "Alrighty then," Isabel said, feeling as corny as Max was. They both scooted to the center of the blanket and faced each other, sitting Indian style.

"Oh, boy. Here we go again," Kyle said. "Another alien bonding session. Hours will pass and they won't know it, but we will." But Kyle was smiling as he said it.

"Aw, shuddup, Valenti! Just wait your turn," Max said.

"What? Why do I have to do that?" Kyle asked in a rather panicked voice.

"Ummm...cause you and Maria are the only ones who haven't and you probably should just in case Michael was right, course we might find that out when Max and I connect," Isabel said in a honey-coated sarcastic voice. Alex laughed at her statement and her tone. Leave it to her to joke around with a drop of ice and honey to coat it.

"Ahhh..."

"Valenti...just drop it," Alex said as he reached around Tess and thumped Kyle on the back. "Believe me, you won't win when she's using that tone."

"Oh and just what does that mean, Alex?" Isabel said using the same tone as she used on Kyle.

"Just that he will not be able to beat you in your game, my dear," Alex said with an innocent smile on his face and a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Not many can."

Isabel felt her heart warm at Alex's subtle hint. She knew that he could at times. He knew almost all of her games and could beat her in some of them. "Ah, my dear Alex, only the ones who can, are worth the trouble that they will become," she said with a sweet smile on her face and love in her eyes. "Just remember that," she said before she turned to Max and placed her hands behind his ears. "Ready, brother mine?"

Max laughed at Isabel's childhood nickname for him. "Yes, I am, sister mine," he said as he placed his hand behind her ears and concentrated on his sister and only her.

Part 8 | Index | Part 10
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.