FanFic - Other
"Resolution Series"
"New Beginnings"
Part 2
by Cheri
Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Roswell or the WB.
Summary: Part One of a five part series. The after effects of New Years Eve.
Category: Other
Rating: R
“I can’t believe they bailed on us?” Maria said. “Are you even listening to me, Michael?”

“So they bailed. They wanted to be alone. Those selfish bastards. We should’ve done the same thing. But now, you just had to turn my apartment into party-central.”

“Quit being selfish and start having some fun.” She said to him.

“Maria, have some fun? My apartment is full of teenage drunks. Isabel brought that guy who dug up Pierce’s bones-“

“Grant.”

“Huh?”

“His name is Grant.”

“Whatever. Alex, who is normally the life of the party, is in the corner pissed. Tonight, I’m actually glad he’s human. Because if he wasn’t we’d be vacuuming that guy’s dust from my carpet for months.”

Maria looked towards Alex just as Brody walked into the room. He waved at her and she smiled at him.

“And, now my girlfriend is flirting with that head-case.”

“What? I was not flirting with Brody anymore than you flirted with Courtney. I was just being polite.”

“What’s he doing here anyways?”

“I invited him. He’s gone through so much lately. I had to invite him.”

“Maybe I should have taken Rath up on his offer.” Michael mumbled.

“What was that, Michael Guerin?”

“Nothing.”

“Michael, what is wrong with you? Can’t you for once act like a normal teenager? The others are.”

“That’s it. I cannot take anymore of your shit, Maria. This party is over!” He yelled.

“What are you doing? It’s only eleven o’clock.”

“I’m being a normal teenage guy. I’m clearing my apartment so I can be alone with my girlfriend. I mean, if Max can do it, why can’t I?”

“Do you honestly think I want to be alone with you when you act like this?” Maria yelled at him.

“The party stilled as they watched the couple argue.

“What do you think happened?” Tess asked Isabel.

“Honestly, I’m not sure. I think she pushed him a little to far tonight.” Isabel answered.

“They seemed to be getting along great.” Tess said.

“Brody showed up.” Kyle told them both.

“Oh.” They both replied.

“It’s going to get real ugly in here, real soon. Maybe we should leave.” Isabel said to them as she watched Alex leave.

“That’s it, Maria. I have had enough! EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT-NOW!!” Michael yelled.

“Michael, you are obviously crazy.” Maria said grabbing her purse and coat and headed for the door.

Michael waited until the last person left this apartment, then he used his powers to close the door, keeping Maria from opening it.

“Michael, let me out! I told you I am not staying here with you acting like this.”

“And I said that I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend. You say we don’t get to spend enough time together. Besides, where are you going to go? To Brody’s? It that it? You have a thing for Brody.”

“Brody has nothing to do with this. You are being such an asshole. Now let me out.”

“And if I won’t?”

“There is no won’t. You will let me out, Michael. I want to go home.”

“Maria, don’t even bother with tears. You want to be here with me, just as much as I want you here.” He said inching closer to her.

“You want me here?” Maria said moving closer, setting down her purse and coat.

“Oh, yeah.” He said grabbing her waist, pulling her into a deep kiss.

Soon, they were locked in a passionate kiss. Michael walked them over to his couch. Their hands began to explore. Not long after they move to the couch, they began removing clothing. Neither wanting to break the embrace. Both fully knowing where this was leading.

They fell asleep in each other’s arms, content. Both dreaming of their futures together.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.