FanFic - Other
"Secrets "
Part 11
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like too.
Summary: Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all have to deal with the news of the pre-arranged destinies. They have been doing good, staying away from each other, until Isabel and Max began to feel a strange sense of power being used. The six friends must come together, along with Tess and Kyle to uncover the source of the power. They get a surprise of their life though, when they find out the power is from a fifth alien. An alien who is closer than anyone realizes.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Michael rolled over waking Maria out of her sleep. She felt so refreshed. The events of the evening before played in her mind. What was going on with her? Where had these powers come from? There was no doubt she was scared. She'd never experienced anything like them before. She had to learn to control them. That was one thing she knew for sure. She couldn't go around accidentally using her powers around her mom. That would be something to have to explain.

Michael stirred again and then opened his eyes. "Good Morning." He said.

"Good morning." She said back.

"Are you feeling any better this morning?" Michael asked, getting up and stretching. "You had quite an evening."

"I feel totally rested, but I'm still scared about what happened. I don't understand it." She said.

"Me neither." Michael said. "Maybe it's time we let Max and Isabel know what's happening. Maybe the can help. I mean, I know they are busy, searching for this fifth alien, but if there is something wrong with you, they will gladly make room for you." He leaned down and kissed Maria's forehead.

"I know. I have to get home first. Assuming I'm not grounded for life, I' ll be at Max's house in a few hours." She said, crawling out of the bed.

She straightened out the wrinkles in her clothes the best she could and opened the door. "See ya later, Michael. I Love you." She turned and kissed him.

"I love you too, Maria, my love." He smiled at her as she shut the door.

Part 10 | Index | Part 12
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.