FanFic - Other
"Secrets "
Part 14
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like too.
Summary: Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all have to deal with the news of the pre-arranged destinies. They have been doing good, staying away from each other, until Isabel and Max began to feel a strange sense of power being used. The six friends must come together, along with Tess and Kyle to uncover the source of the power. They get a surprise of their life though, when they find out the power is from a fifth alien. An alien who is closer than anyone realizes.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Maria decided to stop at Liz's house to see if she wanted to ride to Max's with her. She put the car in park and strolled up to the front door. Liz appeared in the door.

"Hey." She said, inviting her in.

"Hey," Maria said back. "Wanna go with me over to the Evans's?"

"Sure, but we need to talk." She said, looking at Maria. "Where were you last night?"

Liz grabbed her backpack off the chair and followed Maria out to her car. Liz has been worried sick when Mrs. DeLuca had called asking for Maria. She knew she would have had plenty of time to get home. She didn't know where her friend was.

"I was out." Maria said as they started down the street. "Should we pick up Alex?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, pick him up, but don't change the subject!" Liz demanded.

"I'm sorry, what do you want to know." She said, turning towards Alex's house.

"Where were you last night? I was worried after your mom called." Liz said.

Maria looked over at Liz. If anyone would understand her, Liz would.

"I spent the night with Michael." She said.

"You what?!?!?" Liz exclaimed.

"No, not like, spent-the-night, I slept there. I was tired and fell asleep. He said I was in no condition to drive home. So I spent the night there. We just slept, nothing else happened." Maria looked at Liz.

"Oh," Liz said. "why didn't you call me or even your mom?"

"I don't know, I guess I didn't think to." Maria replied. She felt bad for not calling.

"They pulled up in front of Alex's house and Liz ran up to the door. She was going to see if Alex wanted to come while Maria sat in the car.

Maria thought about the night before and the power she had used. What was happening to her? Where had the powers come from? It seemed like from the moment she turned sixteen many changes had occurred in her life. She could see Alex and Liz walking towards the car. She started the engine as they got in.

"Hey Maria." Alex said.

Before she could respond, Maria felt a sharp stab of fear flow through her body. She knew where that fear had come from. How could she have felt it? She looked over at Liz and Alex.

"Guys, we have to hurry," she said. "Max, Isabel and Michael are in trouble."

"What!" exclaimed Alex. "How do you know?"

Maria looked back at Alex. "Because I felt Izzy's fear. I know Isabel and she only gets scared when they are in trouble."

Alex knew Maria was right. "Ok, let's hurry. I hope were not too late!"

Part 13 | Index | Part 15
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.