FanFic - Other
"Secrets "
Part 6
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like too.
Summary: Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex and Isabel all have to deal with the news of the pre-arranged destinies. They have been doing good, staying away from each other, until Isabel and Max began to feel a strange sense of power being used. The six friends must come together, along with Tess and Kyle to uncover the source of the power. They get a surprise of their life though, when they find out the power is from a fifth alien. An alien who is closer than anyone realizes.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Michael and Maria approached Pierce/Nascedo's house. They knew the best place to start would be with Nascedo. Max and Liz were to go to the cave and look for any clues that would lead them to believe that there had been a fifth alien hatch from an incubation pod. Isabel and Alex were in charge of contacting Sherriff Valenti and filling him in on the situation. It was great to be able to finally trust him with their secret. They knew that Valenti would help them the best way he could. Tess had stayed behind at the Evans's to try and decipher some more of the code that was written in the book of Destiny.

Michael was the first to knock on Pierce/Nascedo's door.

The door slowly open and Pierce invited them in.

"What is wrong?" he asked, noting Michael's solemn face. "Why did you bring her?"

Maria knew all too well that Nascedo did not like humans. He believed they got in the way of their plans to go back to their home planet. For some reason though, Nascedo had never scared Maria though. Maybe it was because he reminded her so much of Michael.

"She's with me. We - I have a few questions." Michael said as he moved past Nascedo.

They entered the room and Michael sat down on the couch. He pulled Maria down beside him and focused his attention on Nascedo.

"Is there another alien that we don't know about?" Michael asked. He was just cutting to the chase. "Are there more of us?"

Nascedo looked bewildered. "More of you? Not that I know of. When the space ship crashed, there were only five incubation pods on board. You know that the government got the one and eventually killed that alien. That left the four of you. The only others that were on the ship at the time was Max and Isabel's father, your father," he said pointing to Michael. "and me. As far as I know, I am the only one who survived the crash because I stayed here to guide each of you."

Michael stared at him blankly. Did he just hear him right? Michael's father had brought him to Earth. His father and Max's had perished returning home. How could that be? Michael could feel the tears coming into his eyes.

Maria looked over at Michael. She knew he was hurting. He'd just found out his father was possibly dead. Why hadn't Nascedo said anything earlier? She reached over and put her arms around Michael. She held him for a moment and then realized him.

"You said that you assume that they perished in the crash, right?" she asked.

"I am guessing. No one has been in contact with me claiming to be them. They knew I would be around protecting the young ones until they were old enough to learn of their destiny." Nascedo's eyes narrowed. "I would have thought they'd have tried to make contact."

"Would it be possible for them to have children with humans?" Maria asked. This was going to be interesting. She had always wondered if her and Michael would ever be able to have kids.

"Well now, I don't believe that is something we should discuss right n- Nascedo was cut off by the tension in Michael's voice.

"We don't want to know for ourselves. What Maria means, is it possible that my father, or Max's could have other children. Here on Earth." Michael studied Nascedo's face. "Is it possible that this other alien we are looking for could be my half brother or sister?"

Nascedo had a flashback. He remember a time, seventeen years earlier when he had met the most beautiful woman he'd ever met. She was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his time on Earth with. After a year of pure marriage bliss, she had confessed to having an affair with a tourist. Nascedo's world had completely crumbled around him. When she told him she was pregnant, he had been so happy. But then the bad news came. She wasn't sure who was the father. I could be him, or the mysterious tourist. Nascedo had stayed with his wife until the baby girl was two. He couldn't stand being tied down any longer and left. His last memory of his baby girl was lying in her crib, sound asleep.

"It's possible." Was his only reply.

Michael looked at Maria. Could it be true? Did Michael and Max's father survive the crash? Michael thanked Nascedo for the information he had given him. He grabbed Maria's hand and turned to leave.

"Michael, be careful what you uncover." Nascedo warned. "What you find, might be unpleasent."

Michael climbed into Maria's car and they took off to tell the others what they had found out.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.