FanFic - Other
"Survivors"
Part 3
by Gwen
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, I wish I did, but I don't, everything belongs to the WB.
Summary: A follow up to my story The Light. Takes place 10 years from the end of their senior year. Maria remembers everything that happened in their senior year and reflects on it.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: There are some holes in the story, I know, but all my stories interconnect, so don't worry about that. Please respond to my story, its kind of annoying when you write something, and no one writes anything back about it. Enjoy!
The Alien Chateau...

"Hello?" Maria yelled knocking on the door.

"Yes?" a male voice asked.

"Maid service!" she yelled back, praying he'd open the door.

A few clicks went off and she found him standing at the door, "I'd recognize your voice anywhere, even in a crowd of 100 people, I'd know it was you, you should of just said it's Maria, and I would of let you in," he said smiling.

"Well I wasn't sure if you were just going to leave me out here," she snapped making sure he heard the word leave.

"We have a lot to talk about," Andrew said staring at her eyes. "Come in."

Maria hobbled in on her two crutches and sat down on the bed.

"How'd you even get in?" he asked.

"I flirted with the bell boys, I have four numbers burning a hole in my pocket," Maria said. She pulled four slips of paper out of her pocket and threw them into the trash, "I'm very committed to my boyfriend."

"So I've been told, Michael Geurin, a.k.a. Rath," he said looking at a paper. "Putting the protector in as FBI, was a good idea, but I was way ahead of you guys," he said smiling.

"So you're a protector?" Maria asked.

"No, I was the original Max, they sent us to Earth to survive, but uh, when Carl and Missy died, they gave up, until Kivar got the power, then they sent the "dupes" and your royal four."

"How do you know?"

"I received the message, we didn't have a protector so I figured that they'd need some help, so I went to the Crash cave one day, and found Isabel and Max and Michael, I helped them and then "Naseado" came and told me to get lost, he'd help them. And so I decided to place myself on the inside and applied for agent Pierces' job, but first come,"

"First serve," Maria finished. "I pieced most of it together, figures huh, I mean I've passed out four times in the last two weeks. Go figure, and I thought Liz was the only one who got flashes."

"You're still friends with Liz?" Andrew asked.

"Shocked aren't you mister DeLuca?" Maria snapped.

"Did I lose the right to be called dad?" he asked.

"Long time ago," Maria said nodding. "What do you want?"

"How's Amy?" he asked.

"She's remarried, I have a brother and sort of a sister, even though she's just living with us, but she'll probably marry Kyle," she said shrugging.

"Kyle Valenti? Amy married Jim Valenti? The man who used to arrest her?" he asked.

"Yup, he doesn't any more, in fact the only reason he did it, because he thought she was cute. They really are cute together. Anyway, what do you want me for?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you, see how you were, and make sure you didn't do anything stupid," he sighed. "Jim Valenti married Lonnie at first."

"Yeah, we know, and now he's married my mom, I never do anything stupid, Mr. DeLuca, can we please get to the point?"

"The point right, I want you to know, that you have powers in there somewhere, don't use them, the last thing in the world I want is for you to have the FBI after you, don't let Michael hurt you, and finally, stay away from the royal four, I don't want you dead," he sighed.

"Oh right, I can't take care of myself, look I've survived for two years, two of the longest years of my life, and they've also been the best. Okay, I think you lost all right to tell me what to do a long time ago, okay? Thanks for the help with the whole thing, I'll deliver the message to Max, about how we have a sort of friend in the FBI, and stuff."

"Maria!" he snapped. "Don't you guys want to know anything about the past? I know that you know?" he said.

"You mean, the truth, a real answer?" Maria whispered. "Tell me," she begged.

"Why?"

"Tell me, just do it, I have to tell Michael, he's wanted to know this his whole life, you have to tell me, so I can tell him, this would mean so much to him and everyone else, please," she said. "Okay," Andrew sighed. "You pulled yourself into this, remember?"

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.