FanFic - Other
"The Baby Nexus"
Part 1
by Syndee Thomas
Disclaimer: The characters are THE WB'S.
Summary: Combines the already running theme from Tess to TESS and Treasures Found (Crashdown Fanfics.) Liz and Max are anxious about a Physical exam Mrs. Parker is adamant Liz takes Birth Control.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
"Birth Control," Max's brow pull together as he frowns down at Liz, then quickly looks around to see if anyone heard his expletive. "That would require a physical examination and I'm not sure that's a good idea right now."

"I know," she murmured softly. "But my mother insists that since we've chosen to express our love physically then birth control has to be a consideration."

"We used condoms," Max reminds her as he guides her to a vacant park bench and away from the populace where they take a seat facing each other.

"They can break," Liz counters bringing their joined hands to her lips, lightly brushing her lips to his knuckles.

The couple sits in silence for long moments, each remembering the day they consummated their love fusing their souls forever.

It isn't easy to ignore the heat that races up her arm and her feeling become evident with the light golden glow emulating from her fingertips.

"Max," his name breathlessly escapes her lips as she nods towards their hands to alert him that they can't continue these musings, at least in a public park.

He takes a deep breath and suggests that they finish this conversation somewhere more private and they scroll back to the jeep hand in hand minus the glow.

Max pauses before starting the jeep and looks to Liz. A devilish smile curves his lips as she leans toward him conspiratorially and they say at the same time, "Sondra."

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.