FanFic - Other
"The Journey"
Part 13
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Never have, never will but would like to.
Summary: After finding out Maria's true identity, the gang deals with their feelings about the new-found knowledge. Could Maria's true identity be a danger to her?
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Please email and let me know your thoughts on this fiction. If you can see the possibility of a third part to this fiction, please email me and tell me what you'd like to see in a third part. If you haven't read my first fic, "Secrets", then this fiction will make no sense because it's a sequel. To read my first fic, email me (jamiep@egyptian.net) or visit crashdown.com
Max, Michael, Liz, Alex, Tess and Kyle rolled into Grand Forks around 11:00 A.M.. They found a motel and quickly checked in. They met back in front of the motel after freshing up.

"Alright," Max said, look around the group. "We’re here. Where should we begin?"

Tess was the first one to answer. "Well, I for one, need to run to the store. I need to grab a few things so I’ll catch up with you guys later."

Michael looked at her questioningly. "What do you need from the store? We could just stop by real quick."

"Um…no, that’s ok. I don’t know how long it will take. You guys go on. I’ll be able to catch up." Tess said. She just had to get away from them.

"Ok," Max began. "Michael, Liz and I will hit the information center in town. Kyle and Alex, you take care of searching the phone books for a Mark or David in Grand Forks. There will probably be thousands, so then we’ll have to narrow them down. Tess, you go…go do what you need to do and meet us back here about 2:00 P.M.. Is that alright with everyone?" Max asked. He was anxious to find the men that could possibly be his and Michael’s father. He wished Isabel was there with them. He knew she’d have been so excited. She’d made her choice though. She’d picked Maria. He had to get over it.

"Good," he said. "Let’s get going. I want to at least know where they are staying by tonight."

Michael, Max and Liz climbed into his jeep. Kyle and Alex turned and head back towards the motel to look at phone books. "Remember, meet back here about 2:00." He said, looking at Tess.

"Got ya!" Tess said.

She watched as Max drove off. She had something to take care of first. She looked to make sure Kyle and Alex had made it back to the motel and then quickly crossed the road.

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.