FanFic - Other
"The Real World …. Roswell Style"
Part 29
by RBS722
Disclaimer: This is a purely fun parody of the show the Real world. I do not refer to any real world cast members in anyway, and I do not mean to offend any real world fans. Also, I love all the Roswell characters. The dialogue I made is for entertainment and for laughs only. I am not in anyway bashing any character. There are also many sexual innuendos and undertones, so if you do not want to read any of that nature, I suggest you leave the thread. Teddybehr ****** Due to the popularity of the story I felt everyone should have a chance to read it. I in no way wrote this story I just compiled this all together straight from the Roswell 1 FanForem board and ran a quick spell check, I gave credit to everyone who participated and I'm submitting this with permission from the original author teddybehr. Hope you like. Faith Evans angel_b242@yahoo.com
Category: Other
Rating: R
The doorbell rings. Liz answers.

Liz: Hi "Jason."

Nasedo Jason: Hi. So, is Max ready?

Liz: Hold on...MAX!

Cut to confessional...Max...max is hyperventilating...

Max: OMG! I am going to have Jason Behr in my bedroom tonight. Okay, maybe not the actually Jason Behr but something close to it. I can't believe it.

Max walks out into the living room. Valenti is eating chicken again.

Valenti: say, Max, do you know that you two (points to Nasedo Jason) look alike.... a lot alike.

Max: What are you kidding? Compare ME to this beautiful creature?

Liz: (squints eyes) well I do see a bit of a resemblance. You both have those soulful eyes thing going on.

Nasedo/Jason: Ok, let me remind you I am not the real Jason Behr and the only reason I came is because I haven't gotten any for 41 years. So, if we could just get this over with, then that would be a great.

Liz: A little pushy are we? Well then again, if I didn't have sex for 41 years who would know what I would act like.

Cut to confessional...Nasedo/Jason...

Nasedo/Jason: Oh, I like it. Being him. Being 26. Being a celebrity. You have no idea how many girls ran up to me on the street today screaming that they were Dreamgirls and how they would like to bathe me or lick Tabasco sauce off me. I think I might just stay in this body.

Cut back to scene…Liz's bedroom.

Nasedo/Jason walks in.

Nasedo/Jason: Wow! I even get my own shrine!

Max is pacing across the room.

Liz walks over to him.

Liz whispers in his ear: Max, don't be nervous. It will be fine.

Max goes off to the side of the room and takes 10 candy bars and scarf’s them down.

Cut to confessional…Max…

Max: So I had to be impressive, you know, for Jason. So I took a lot of Viagra Candy. And then I guess my alien body just went into sexual overdrive and my little alien just wouldn't stop dancing.

Cut back to scene…Liz's bedroom.

Max talks off his clothes. His little alien is glowing and it has like a mind of its own. As if it was a magnetic force, Max is running against the room smacking into things because his little alien is being attracted to some force.

Max: Heeeeeelllllllllp!

Liz: Oh no! (she picks up the candy and reads the label. Warning: If you take more than 3 candy bars or of an otherworldly species, your body will be attracted to anything that has had any level of Mojo on it.) Damn it, we did it in the whole house. He is gonna be flying all over the place.

Cut back to scene…Michael and Maria… on the floor still recuperating from having sex next to the fusball table.

Maria: See, Michael, sex isn't bad. I told you its better than hair.

Michael: Way better than hair.

Maria: Want to go at it again?

Michael: Yeah!

They go at it again and all of a sudden Max runs in and falls on top of them. (his little alien is attracted to them)

Michael: Max, get the hell off of me. I know we are both aliens, but god, I will never think of you in that way ever.

Valenti is on the other side of the room doing the Pewee Herman all on his own while watching Michael and Maria. He looks upset. All of a sudden, Max's body flies over to Kyle and pins him down on the ground and Max's little alien is still doing the little dance.

Kyle: yes, finally!

Cut to confessional…Kyle…

Kyle: So, I don't care if he overdosed on Viagra Candy. I didn't care as long as I got some Max Evans. Some people say I took advantage of the situation. Excuse me, but wouldn't you do the same?

Cut back to scene…Kyle and Max…

Max: Kyle! Get off of me! Rape! Rape!

Kyle: Hey, you're the one that came over here.

Max: I ODed on Viagra Candy you moron. I told you I am not that kind of guy, unless it’s Jason Behr.

Kyle: (under his breath) Damn it, I wish I could shapeshift.

All of a sudden you hear a scream coming from Liz's bedroom.

Liz: Max! Help!

Max runs in.

Liz: Nasedo tried to have sex with me.

Max: Oh, so now Jason Behr will have sex with you and not me?

Liz: look, but he's in the form of Ed Harding. Can you say yuck?

Nasedo/Ed Harding: Oh you guys are no fun. Too childish for real sex, for real Nasedo. Call me when you do.

Nasedo leaves the house.

Michael and Maria are still going at it.

Isabel is completely astonished by what's happening to her brother.

She seeks Alex for comfort.

Alex's room.

Isabel: Alex, look, something weird is going on and I need your help.

Alex: Not until I see some very hot one on one sex with Lambchops. Then I will help you.

Isabel: With her? Uh uh. I will not subject myself to such embarrassment.

Alex: Hey, its your loss.

Isabel: Oh fine!

Isabel tries to caress Lambchops, but she isn't as experienced as Alex. Alex gets upset and tries to demonstrate to Isabel how its done. Alex is a little too focused.

Isabel: Oh damn it! Forget you!

Maria comes in, hair all messed up and shirt half buttoned.

Maria: Granted, he's not James Bond, but he's all we've got right now. I mean Max is in this crazed Viagra Candy thing and Michael is so sexually pleased he can't even distinguish between Paul Mitchell and Pantene Pro V. Alex is the only level headed man we have in the house. Oh god, that's really scary.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings.

Max is suddenly attracted to the door and runs straight into it.

Max: Ow.

Max opens up the door. Everyone else is waiting to see who it is.

They are completely astonished at who they see.

Kyle: OMG! It can't be.

Liz: I can't believe it's him.

Isabel: He is the last person I'd expect to be here.

Maria: I thought he wasn't real.

Max: Well, he's got a lot of Mojo, that's for sure.

Alex: He's no lambchops, but he's still a bit sexy. Got to love the teeth.

Michael: Love the hair. Definitely nice touch.

Valenti walks out of the kitchen still in Fat Bastard mode.

Valenti: AAAH! (He charges the person at the other side of the door.)

There stands Austin Powers.

Austin Powers: Yeah baby!

Part 28 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.