FanFic - Other
"The Truth of it All"
Part
by Michael Sim
Disclaimer: The characters and settings in this story are the property of Jason Katims productions and the Warner Brothers Corporation. Tabasco Brand Sauce is the trademark of the McIlhenny Corporation. All use is for the sole intent of fictional storytelling.
Summary: Taking place before Christmas time, Max learns certain truths about himself and those around him after facing a familiar enemy.
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Max is standing in a dark blue room, empty at first, and then suddenly bustling with activity. The room remains dark, except for focused bright lights that illuminate what Max is seeing. As the room spins around Max we see men dressed in camouflage fatigues running to and fro, injured civilians pleading to Max as they are carried by on stretchers. Muted, indecipherable sounds of work and talk permeate the air.

The spinning stops and we see Michael, dressed as a military general with a chest full of medals, in front of a map. He is ordering soldiers around him on their next plan of attack.

We spin again and stop at Tess, who is looking radiant in a long gown and tiara. She looks at him with concern, but with love as well.

We spin again and this time we stop at Nicholas, also in military regalia. He smiles deviously at Max and bows to him. He slowly walks away and heads towards…

We see Isabel, very beautiful in an alluring and sexy gown, laughing and joking with an unseen man in the shadows. Nicholas comes up, takes her hand and kisses it. Then the unseen man comes out of the shadow. He looks regal with a crown, cape, and scepter.

Max recognizes him and reacts in shock…

Index | Part 1
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.