FanFic - Other
"Time Flies When You're Having Fun"
Part 3
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
"Why aren't you wearing clothes Alex?"

Alex looks around nervously "I don't know Isabel, umm why aren't you wearing clothes?"

"Do you think if I knew I would ask you? God Alex you can be stupid at times!" Isabel glares at him while saying this.

Alex stares at the blanket and looks sad.

Isabel sighs. "Alex I'm sorry I snapped at you I'm just scared... and well I'm wondering why we're not dressed." Isabel blushes at this.

Alex looks at her and smiles "It's okay Isabel... and to tell you the truth I'm scared too." He goes to get up again and then looks at her. "Umm I'm going to look for clothes, so turn away all right?"

Isabel nods her head and turns it to the wall. She hears Alex getting up and looking thorough stuff. Not able to stand it anymore she sneaks a peek at Alex.

Isabel is watching him his back is to her and she watches the way his muscles move as he bends down. He turns around and Isabel tries to turn away quickly but it's too late she's been caught watching. Alex stares at her, and smiles. Isabel has her head to the wall and she's smiling and thinks to herself "Not bad Whitman, not bad."

Alex finds some clothes finally in a dresser. "Hey I found some clothes Iz."

"Does anything look like it would be mine?" Isabel asks kind of muffled by the wall.

Alex smiles again as he finishes getting dressed "You can turn around now Isabel, I'm dressed."

Isabel turns around and Alex is dressed in pants and a man's dress shirt.

"This is your dress I think." Alex says and he holds it out.

Isabel just sits in the bed "Umm Alex do you think you could turn around while I dress?"

Alex looks at her and gets a teasing gleam in his eyes. "Well I could do that, but why should you get to look at me and I can't at you? I mean if you're naked and I was naked, well obviously we weren't in bed for our health."

Isabel blushes bright red at this. And Alex teases her some more. "Oh so now we're shy are we?" He makes a tsking sound, "See Isabel I thought you were braver then that."

Isabel looks at Alex now knowing that he's teasing her, but she decides to give him a taste of his own medicine. She thinks to herself "Well Isabel he's right it's the middle of the night, and you were naked in bed together so you obviously are together in this world." Isabel makes her decision then. Alex is standing there holding the dress, still teasing Isabel when she pulls back the covers and steps out of the bed.

Alex just stares and what he was saying just comes out like a stutter. "Umm wh.. I mean.. wha..." He trails off. Isabel smiles at him.

"What Alex you were right, I mean we weren't in bed for our health... in fact why don't you get undressed and come back to bed?"

Alex's mouth becomes dry he can't speak.

Isabel walks closer to him till she's right in front of him, she traces the contours of his mouth with her finger. "What's the matter Alex, cat got your tongue?"

Alex can feel that his pants have become increasingly tight. He's watching

Isabel and she looks at him. "You know Alex this started out as a joke but, it's not so funny anymore." She leans up towards him and brushes her lips across his. Alex is startled at first but then as the kiss deepens he relaxes.

They kiss for a while and just as Alex is contemplating picking Isabel up and taking her to the bed, someone bursts into the room.

Alex instinctively puts Isabel behind him and hands her the dress. They look at the intruder. "Who are you and what are you doing in our room." Alex asks.

The intruder looks up "It's me Michael."

Both Alex and Isabel look at Michael and then they recognize him, he has longer hair and a beard.

Michael looks at Isabel getting dressed and laughs. "Hey Iz I hate to interrupt your little love fest, but hurry up. I was with Max and he's in trouble."

Isabel snaps her head up at this and starts putting her clothes on even faster. "Trouble what kind of trouble?"

"Well we were in this bar and a man named Allen comes up to Max and slaps him across the face with a glove and tells him to meet him at Dawn in the Hauters Grove. So Max thinks he was challenged to a duel. And as if that wasn't enough it's the Kyle look alike again."

"A duel? With Kyle? Why? What did he do?" Isabel asks.

"Well I'll give you one guess who this has to do with." Michael tells her.

"Liz!" They all say together.

Finally Isabel is dressed and looks at Michael, "Well come on let's go find Max.

---------------------------------------------

They walk outside and hurry along. They get to a house and a maid opens the door. She leads them to a room which can only be described as a library. Isabel looks around and sees Liz and Maria talking in the corner. They rush over to Isabel and hug her when they see her. She hugs them back.

"What's going on?" Isabel asks Liz.

Liz looks at the ground and Maria speaks. "Liz is married to Kyle I mean Allen, and from what we've pieced together, Max and Liz have been having an affair. And well her husband challenged Max to a duel because Liz is pregnant and he's not sure if it's his or Max's."

Isabel looks down at Liz but can't see anything. "Well you're not far along are you?"

Liz shakes her head.

Max and the guys are talking over by the desk. "Max we need to leave now we can't wait you could get killed." Michael tells him.

Alex nods his head in agreement.

"We can't leave I have to follow my heart and my heart tells me that I have to do this."

Liz looks at him and you can see her getting angry. She walks over to the guys. "Don't bother talking him out of it Michael, you know how Max is. He makes the decisions for the group and to hell with what we want, right?"

Everyone looks astonished at Liz's outburst but she doesn't care. "Max what happens if you go to this thing and get killed then what, you'll be dead and then we can't cross because you're not with us. Did you even think of that?"

Max looks at her, "Yes Liz I thought of that, but I don't know what to do. I know I take the risk of dying but I feel that I have to do this."

Liz puts her hand on his arm, "But you're other self will still be here to do this you can leave and it will be allright."

Max shakes his head "No it won't Liz I have to do this if I don't follow my heart then things can change in the future."

Max starts to cry. "But Max my heart says that we should leave."

Max puts his hands on Liz's face. "No Liz, your heart is telling you that you're scared and that's why you want to leave. But I have to do this Liz, do you really think that if I thought it wouldn't work out the way it's supposed to I would take a chance with all our lives?"

Liz looks at him "No I know you wouldn't."

"Then you have to trust me that it will be fine."

--------------------------------------------- Even though it's the middle of the night no one sleeps, they stay up talking. Finally at a little before dawn the guys have gathered their stuff, they had fought with the girls earlier and told the girls in no uncertain terms that they couldn't go. Michael is Max's second, and Alex said there was no way he wasn't going. Michael pulls Maria to him and kisses her deeply. Alex looks at Isabel and remembers earlier and before she can say anything he kisses her, "That was for good luck allright?"

Isabel nods her head and kisses Alex again, "That was for just because allright?"

Alex nods and laughs.

Over by the door Liz and Max are kissing and Liz is holding on to him tightly, finally she pulls away and looks at him. "You can still change your mind Max."

"No I can't Liz" he looks at Michael and Alex, "Are you guys ready?" They nod their heads. They kiss the girls again and walk out the door. Max turns around and looks at Liz "I love you Liz."

"I love you too Max."

The girls watch as the men jump on horses and take off, only when she can't see them anymore does she start to cry.

Two hours have passed when the door bursts open and Alex rushes in Michael is right behind him carrying Max. The girls jump up and hurry over to Max he smiles at Liz. Michael puts him on the couch.

Liz is crying "What happened to him?"

Alex speaks up, "Kyl.. I mean Allen turned early and fired but he missed kind of, he shot Max in the thigh."

Max smiles at Liz "See nothing bad happened I'm still here."

Liz looks at Isabel "What about your guys' powers? Can you use them here?"

Isabel looks at Max and Michael, "I don't know we haven't tried."

"But isn't that going against things here if you guys use them and he is perfectly healed." Alex asks.

Max looks at Isabel, "He's right we can't use them we have to let things happen the way they're supposed to with no extra help, no matter what the situation is."

"Well if we can't heal you we can at least leave." Liz says.

The others all agree and then Liz looks at Michael and the other guys. "Umm what happened to my...husband?"

"Max fired his shot in the air and Ky- I mean Allen was run out of town for cheating."

Liz looks at Max and he smiles. They help him up and he winces thorough the pain. Michael pushes the up button and the gate opens they grab hands and step thorough.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.