FanFic - Other
"Time Flies When You're Having Fun"
Part 4
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Liz is in bed asleep, sun is streaming thorough the room. She is pushed awake by Isabel. "Hey Liz wake up."

Liz looks at Isabel and yawns, "Hey Isabel, where are we?"

"I don't know I just woke up in that other bed and saw you in this one."

Just then Maria rushes in the room dressed in a nightgown just like Isabel and Liz's. She's crying hysterically. She sits down on Liz's bed and she's trying to get the words out but can't speak. Both Isabel and Liz pat her on the back trying to calm her down.

"Maria, what is it, what's wrong?"

Maria finally calmed down enough starts rambling "I can't believe it... of all the places we could have jumped to why did it have to be here? That's it we're dead there's no hope for us."

Both girls look at her. "Maria your not making any sense. Where are we?"

Maria looks at Liz and Isabel "You guys we're...." Maria stops and starts to cry again both Isabel and Liz look at her.

Just then a woman enters the room, "Marissa, Elizabeth, Ilana. you need to get dressed. Elizabeth your mother said that Grant wants to talk to you this morning.

The girls look at each other and start to get dressed. They figure out that the lady that came in is their maid. But all the girls are really nice to her. They get dressed in really beautiful clothes.

Liz looks at Isabel. "I know one thing I'm beginning to hate is these damn corsets," she whispers.

Maria looks at Liz. "That's the least of your problems." And she starts to cry some more.

Maria is still sniffling while getting her hair done.

"You know Maria your hair is really beautiful all long like that." Isabel tells her.

Maria looks at Isabel "Thanks," and then she starts crying again.

The maid who's name is Julia stops brushing Maria's hair. "What's wrong miss?"

Maria looks up at Julia who seems so nice and then she really lets go. She's wailing and her sobs are uncontrollable.

Liz and Isabel look at each other and whisper to each other. "I know that Maria dramatizes stuff some times but this has to be bad for her to cry like that." Liz tells Isabel.

"I know but we have to wait we can't just ask her in front of Julia."

The girls nod and then go to calm Maria down. Once her eyes are dried and she looks somewhat better. The girls walk out the door to go to breakfast.

They arrive at the dining room. They sit down and Liz starts to say something to Maria who is crying again when she feels someone kiss her on the cheek. Thinking it's Max she looks up and stares into the eyes of Kyle.

---------------------------------------------

Liz blinks her eyes and then smiles thinking to herself *Get a grip Liz you have to get used to the fact that you've been seeing Kyle everywhere we go now just calm down and act like everything is great. Wait is this Grant? God how do I know? I can't just ask him. And if I call him Grant and that's not his name then what?.*

Kyle sits down and looks at Maria "What's wrong with Marissa?"

"Oh she's just homesick." Liz told him. She feels something on the other side of her and she turns to look. It's a woman, she starts to say hello when the woman jabs her sharply in the side

"Just smile and nod as I speak. I'm asking you nicely to not do anything to anger Grant today. He was very upset with the scene you made yesterday during dinner, so today you will act like the proper lady I brought you up to be. What you do and say is a reflection on me and I don't think that I need to tell you that people are wondering where I went wrong so watch what you say." Her mother turns and starts talking to the person on her left.

Liz is quiet and smiling the whole time and wonders what's going on. Just then she notices that Isabel has been trying to get her attention. She looks at Isabel who now has tears streaming her face.

"Isabel what's wrong?" she looks at Maria who is crying more now that Isabel is.

Isabel points to the plate in front of her. "Liz look at your plate."

Grant looks at Isabel "What's wrong with the plates? They're the same kind as last night."

Liz looks at her plate and turns white... *R.M.S. Titanic...Oh God what day is it?*

Liz grabs Grants arm "What day is it?"

Grant looks at her oddly, "What do you mean?"

She shakes his arm "I mean what day is it...tell me."

He loosens her hand from his arm, "It's April 14."

Liz looks at Isabel and Maria she gets up to go to them and faints dead away.

---------------------------------------------

Liz awakens in her room. Isabel and Maria are hovering near her. When she stirs they both come closer.

Liz looks at them "What happened? Where are we?"

Maria stares at her "You don't remember?"

"I remember that I woke up and found out I was on the Titanic but I figured it was a bad dream."

Maria shakes her head "That was seven hours ago and I wish it was just a dream, chica, but this nightmare is real."

Liz shakes her head trying to clear it "I've been asleep for seven hours?"

Isabel speaks up "yeah it's 4:00 now and we couldn't leave you but we have to find the guys and like quick."

Liz looks sad again "I can't believe this, a lot of people are going to die tonight and there's nothing we can do about it. We can't warn them, or anything."

All the girls look really depressed. And then Liz sits up "Okay we have to snap out of it we have to find the guys, because I do not want to be here when this thing hits the iceberg."

The girls nod and make a plan. They're going to each take a level and meet up in two hours back in their room. They head out the door and go on their way.

Liz has the third class section all to herself. She sees all the doors and has no idea where to start so she just starts knocking on doors. An hour and a half goes by and Liz hasn't found anything yet. She keeps knocking on door after door, until she's checked them all. It's finally time for her to go back.

She goes back to the room and the Isabel and Maria are there with Julia. She's doing Isabel's hair. And turns to look at Liz when she enters. "Oh miss your mother is in a state. She says that you are to hurry and get dressed for dinner."

Liz looks at Maria questioning them with her eyes if they found them. Both girls shake their head. And Liz gets tears in her eyes. She goes thorough the motion of getting dressed. By the time their finished getting ready it is 7:00. As the girls start walking to dinner she pulls Isabel and Maria towards her.

"What are we doing? Going to eat when we know what's going to happen? We need to find the guys right now."

Isabel and Maria both nod their heads and

Maria smiles. "Hey you know that I'm all for getting off this ship."

Isabel looks at them "Well I know that after this watching Titanic will have a whole new meaning for us."

The girls walk off and decide that their going to try going level by level again. And meet at the bow of the ship in four hours.

Liz takes the third floor again. And she goes door to door. After knocking on all the doors again it's the same as last time, no Alex, no Michael, and no Max. Liz is walking back the way she came. She hears a noise behind her and turns around to see what it is. It's a man. She turns around but looks back again. The man turns around it's Max. A startled gasp comes from Liz. She runs to him and he hugs her tightly to him.

"Oh God Liz I was so worried I wasn't going to find you." Max whispers to her.

Liz is crying "Max I was looking and looking for you and when I couldn't find you I thought I was going to die!"

"Liz I won't let you die, were going to get off of here."

"No Max I didn't mean die like that, I meant that if I couldn't find you I would have wanted to die."

Max looks in her eyes and pulls her to him kissing her in a way that tells her just how much he loves her. Finally Max pulls away to catch his breath. "Liz I love you, I finally realized how much. I feel like I've loved you forever."

"You have loved me forever Max, and I've loved you for just as long."

Max kisses her again. They continue kissing standing in the hallway and not caring who's around.

Max stops kissing Liz, "What about Isabel and Maria, are they okay?"

"Yeah they're fine their looking for Michael and Alex."

"Well Michael went up to the second level to look for them and Alex went up to the top of the ship. I was checking this floor and stopped to get my jacket."

"Well knowing Maria and Michael they will find each other." She kisses him again after saying this.

After a minute Liz breaks away. "Is this your room Max?"

Max kind of in a daze looks around "Huh, oh yeah this is Michael's and my room."

Liz looks up at Max "Can I see it?"

"Yeah sure." He opens the door and she steps thorough. Max follows her in and turns on the little light they have in there. They sit next to each other on the bed and Liz starts to cry again. Max hugs her to him.

"Shh Liz... I know how you're feeling."

As she wipes her eyes she says, "I just feel so bad for all these people, knowing what's going to happen to them and that it's out of our control. I just feel so lost."

Max continues hugging her, she looks up at him and brings his face to hers kissing him. After a few minutes Max pulls away. "We should go find the others."

Liz looks at him "Isabel and Maria are going to meet me at the bow of the ship in another hour so they won't be there for a while."

Max nods his head. "So do you want to wait here till then?"

"Yes" Liz says, then she shakes her head "No Max, I don't want to wait, I don't know what is going to happen Max, all I know is that I'm tired of waiting." She kisses Max and pushes him back on the bed. He wraps his arms around her as she kisses him. Max is lying there thoroughly enjoying the kisses when Liz says something that shocks him.

"Max I want you to make love to me."

Max looks at her "But..." He stops talking because Liz has placed her hand over his mouth.

"No Max, you said that we had to follow our heart, and my heart is screaming at me that this is right." Max looks at her studying her face to see the truth in her eyes. He then pulls her closer to him kissing her deeply.

--------------------------------------------- Liz turns to look at Max as he tightens the strings on her corset. Max looks at her and smiles. "Are you allright? You're not in any pain are you?"

Liz smiles at him "No I feel wonderful, I feel alive."

"Me too Liz me too." He kisses her again and then helps her into her dress. Once she's dressed and so is he they leave the room and go up towards the bow of the boat. They get there and Michael and Maria are there and so are Alex and Isabel.

Maria looks at Liz "What took you so long, you're late."

Liz and Max blush and Max mumbles something about getting lost.

Alex looks at his pocket watch "It's 11:35."

The gang looks out in the distance and they see the iceberg almost right in front of them. The girls are all crying as Michael pushes the up button on the remote.

"Max what's going to happen to us here in this time?" Liz asks.

"I don't know Liz."

Just as the ship hits the iceberg the gang holds hands and steps thorough the gate.

---------------------------------------------

Michael looks around and sees a crowd of people jeering. He's standing on a platform. He feels something tight on his neck and looks up to see a beam with a rope attached to it, and then realizes he's the unlucky one on the other end of it.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.