FanFic - Other
"Time Flies When You're Having Fun"
Part 7
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Dedication: To my Mom, my Roswell friends, and to Linda for giving me some LATE night opinions on Roswell stories, LOL Linda go to bed!!! Also from viewing and listening to the first episode over and over again. I'm almost sure one of the things I put in here was said in the episode, but you really have to listen because Max whispers it.
Everyone is on the ground crouched there. Maria looks at Liz who's laying on the floor. "Liz?" She says.

Max looks up from where he's crouched with Michael. Max gets up to go to Liz and Michael gets up to. Max looks at him expecting Michael to stop him. Max looks at Michael and Michael just nods his approval.

Max grabs Maria and tells her to call an ambulance. Max goes up to Liz and gets on his knees. He rips open her dress. "Oh Honey. It's gonna be okay."

You hear the tourist lady say. "Oh My God." Michael tells them to get back. Maria is back from calling 911 and she look at Michael. "It's happening again!" she mouths to him. Michael just nods.

Max turns Liz's face with his hand. "Liz...Liz...you have to look at me." Liz looks at him.

Max puts his hand on the wound, he gets flashes again the same as before, Liz in a cupcake dress, Liz playing with some friends on the playground. He grunts and then lifts his hand. He's healed her again.

"You're all right now, you're all right." Max says.

He hears sirens coming.

Michael snaps his fingers. "Keys now!"

Max throws him the keys, he then grabs a bottle of ketchup, breaks it and pours it on Liz.

Liz looks at him and says "I spilled ketchup on myself, how clumsy of me."

He looks at her and smiles.

Liz looks him in the eyes. "Max go, before he gets here."

Max touches her face tenderly, nods and races out to the jeep where Michael is waiting.

That night after all the questions have been answered. Liz, Maria, and Alex, all go over to the Evans. Isabel, Max, and Michael are all waiting there. Max and Liz hug.

Michael pushes up on the time travel unit and the gate opens. They grab hands and go thorough together.

--------------------------------------------- The gang blinks their eyes. They are back in the desert sun, t the campsite they made this morning. Everyone is kind of out of it not quite believing what happened. They walk over to the tent and chairs.

Isabel is the first to speak. "Did that really happen or did we all have a weird dream? I mean it's only been ten minutes since Michael found the thing, but it feels like it's been hours."

"I think it happened, I mean we couldn't have all had the same dream." Max says.

Michael looks uncomfortable, like he wants to say something, and Maria notices this. "What is it Michael?"

Michael looks at the others. "I'm...sorry, I didn't know what it was going to do."

Max looks at him. "You know what, I'm not mad. I think for some reason it was meant to happen."

Isabel nods. "I think so to. I also think that... well I think that the reason we went to the day Liz got shot, well I think it was a test to see if we would change things to keep our secret." She looks at Liz. "But I wouldn't change that now for anything, I'm glad now that Max healed you."

Liz looks at Isabel. "Well I'm glad that he healed me too, but thank you for not resenting it this time."

Alex looks at all of them. "Hello am I the only one that's going to say it?"

Everyone looks at Alex.

Isabel shrugs her shoulders. "Say what Alex?"

Alex looks at her in disbelief. "Well we all knew each other all this time. What does that mean?"

Maria speaks up. "I think it means that it's not just us as couples that have a bond. I think the 6 of us are bonded with each other."

Everyone except Alex nods and says yeah.

Alex looks at Maria. "Well then what about Kyle or the sheriff, how do you explain that?"

Isabel takes Alex's hand. "I don't know if any of us can explain it, it's weird."

Michael looks at Max. "Yeah it's weird, but what do we do with this thing? And before you say destroy it Max, this is the only thing we have from our planet. We can't just destroy it."

Max shakes his head. "I wasn't going to say destroy it. I mean I think we shouldn't play around with it. But I don't want to destroy it either."

Isabel looks at the others. "Well since you're all included in this, we need to agree that we can't play around with this."

Everyone nods their head in agreement. They are all kind of quiet after that. Max and Liz are quiet with each other, remembering what happened on the Titanic. They eat dinner, and kind of talk and relax. That night when everyone is in their sleeping bags and getting ready for sleep, Liz speaks up. "The other thing I'm wondering, what happened to our other selves, you know like on the Titanic, and when we were kids?"

Everyone kind of sighs in agreement.

Then Max speaks up. "Well when we get back to town, we can do some research and find out.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.