FanFic - Other
"Too Much TV"
Part 3
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell is owned by the WB I'm only a humble Fan Fic slave, just like all shows are owned by their affiliates.
Summary: This is where a summary goes, but I'm just going to say that if you haven't read my stories titled, Time Flies When Your Having Fun, and We Have A Problem. Then you need to read those first so you'll get this one. Because this really wont make sense to you if you don't read those.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I'm using the channels that are on in my area so if they aren't the same as yours are you've never heard of them sorry!!!!!!!! Also some of the lines from the tv shows are going to be wrong, but I don't remember them all. Also I don't want to confuse you, but the charachers are going to have different names because they are going to play these parts.
Alex is staring at the TV and then something catches his eye, he looks at the sleeping bag and sees the time travel unit. "OH MY GOD!"

"What?" Isabel asks worried.

"Isabel, Michael was playing with the unit, and then they disappeared."

"Yeah, so what are you saying?"

"Okay just hear me out, but do you think it's possible that when you said I wish I could just turn them off, and you hit the off button that it had something to do with it?"

"Wait you're blaming me?"

"Isabel I'm not blaming anyone, but this is too weird to not look for any kind of explanation."

Isabel looks at him and then nods her head, "Okay so what should I do?"

"Well maybe you can wish them back, but I think you need to be very specific."

"Okay..." She thinks about it and then says. "I wish that Max, Michael, Liz, and Maria would get out of the TV and come back to Michael's apartment right now in this time and place!"

A couple seconds pass and they appear, their still lying on the sleeping bags and they're still asleep.

"Oh my God Alex it worked." Isabel goes up to them and shakes Max on the shoulder.

He stirs and looks at Isabel. "Hey what's going on? Is something wrong?"

"Just wait and we'll explain it to you." Isabel says while waking the others.

Once they're awake Alex and Isabel attempt to explain everything that happened. All of them look at them like they're crazy.

"Look I know it sounds crazy but we have proof." Alex says, he rewinds the tape and presses play.

The gang watches as they see themselves on NYPD Blue, Liz blushes when she sees Max's ass on the screen. And then blushes harder seeing hers with Max. They look at each other and both of them are smiling.

"Okay as much as I know you're enjoying this right now the question remains, what happened?" Maria asks.

"Well all I know is Michael was looking at the unit and then you all fell asleep and then Isabel made that wish and it happened, so I'm guessing it's connected." Alex says.

"Well what should we do?" Isabel asks Max and Michael.

Max looks at them, "I think that the three of us need to go back and talk to that guy who ran the dimension we went to before we traveled through time, maybe he can answer all our questions, maybe he knows about where we come from."

"You're right Maxmillian, we should go and find out." Michael says.

"Now wait a second, how can you say that just the three of you go, if you remember it involves all of us, we're all connected, now as well as back then."

Maria and Alex nod their heads.

Max smiles at Liz, "I just didn't want to make a decision for you, I don't want anything to happen to you, any of you."

"Well nothing happened last time that we couldn't control, and it's going to be the same this time, and I'm going! Maria, Alex?" She asks them.

Both Maria and Alex nod their heads.

Michael, Max and Isabel look at each other and nod their heads.

"But we all realize that if I push the same button as last time, we probably are going to have to jump up through time again, right?" Michael asks.

They all nod.

Michael looks at each of them to make sure they are all in agreement. He pushes the button that he pushed last time and in a matter of seconds the floor opens in a swirl of blackness sucking them all in. They fall through space and come to a stop standing upright.

"So you've come back!" The voice says.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.