FanFic - Other
"Vegas Crapshoot"
Part 3
by Jim Pennington
Disclaimer: I do not own the Roswell characters and I am using them without permission. I feel wicked every time I do this.
Summary: Sending the Roswell characters to Las Vegas was a mistake. They're too straight-laced for that. But what if they weren't?
Category: Other
Rating: R
"I think biblical names are sexy," he said.

"So do I. That's why I chose it. Are you guys part of a group?"

"We're salesmen. We're here for the Ibson Microscope Sales Convention."

"Ibson Microscopes," said Liz with genuine interest. "I use one in my lab. They're the best."

"Would you like a new one?"

"Could you get me a discount?"

"I can do better than that, Jezebel. I can get you a demo model for free. Let's go up to my room and I'll show it to you."

Liz hopped off the barstool.

"Let's go," she said.

At another casino down the street Tess sat at the bar drinking a Coke. Her ID now said Linda Morgan but Tess knew if she had the slightest bit of alcohol it would make her falling-down drunk. Now she had a believable ID but she couldn't use it. The bartender had given her a funny look when she had put tabasco sauce in her Coke.

So what could a girl with alien powers do to have some fun in this town? Bankrupt a casino? Impersonate Chelsea Clinton? Sneak into Tom Jones' dressing room?

A good-looking man dressed in a business suit sat down next to her.

"Are you available?" he asked.

"Available for what?" she said.

"I thought we might have a party."

It dawned on Tess what was happening.

"How much do you want to spend?"

"Two hundred dollars."

"Let's party," she said.

When they rode the elevator up to his room, Tess told herself when you get there don't think about it. You'll lose your nerve. Just go ahead and do it.

As soon as they were in the room he took her into his arms and kissed her. She opened her mouth and made it a wet one. Then he took out his wallet and paid her two hundred dollars. She put the money in her purse then quickly took off her clothes and hopped into bed. The trick undressed more slowly then joined her. He fondled her bare breasts then pulled her naked body against him. She reached down and stroked him to a firm erection.

"Are you going to use a condom?" he asked.

She didn't have any. As an extraterrestrial she couldn't get pregnant and she couldn't get venereal disease. She never used them. She could have kicked herself. She was going to look unprofessional.

"I like to go barefoot," she said.

"Baby, you're my kind of hooker," he said and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

At first she performed routinely but then something funny happened. She felt a familiar sensation within herself. She knew prostitutes weren't supposed to come, but come she did. The trick orgasmed too. It was almost simultaneous. It was as filthy and dirty as sex gets and she had liked it. God help her, she had liked it.

Later she was in the bathroom of her room at the Presidential Suite. She brushed her hair and touched up her makeup. Then she looked at herself in the mirror.

I don't look any different. I still look like an innocent teenager. I don't look like a whore. How would I know? I've never seen one. All I've seen is actresses playing them in movies and on television. For an interstellar space traveler I'm not very sophisticated. I've never even seen a real prostitute. Well, I guess now I have. I'm looking at one.

Kyle cashed out his chips. He was following the number one rule of the casino gambler: Quit while you're ahead.

He went up to the Presidential Suite and found Tess. She was excited about something.

"I've been working as a prostitute," she said.

"Really?"

"I've already turned four tricks," she said proudly..

Kyle knew enough about Tess not to be surprised.

"Kyle, I need your help. I'm going to start working the street and I need a pimp."

"I don't have any experience."

"All you have to do is stand out on the street with me and sell me to men."

"All right, but I'm not much of a salesmen."

"You don't have to be. The product sells itself."

Max watched the pit boss who watched Michael closely.

"Michael, he knows," whispered Max.

"He doesn't know anything. What's he going to say? I'm using my mysterious alien powers?"

Michael took the house for some more loot.

The pit boss stepped forward and said, "This table is closed."

"What's this crap?" complained Michael.

"You're done," said the pit boss. "My advise is take your winnings and move on down the street."

"The hell with that. I'm here to gamble. There's another table over there."

"Listen, punk. . ." said the pit boss.

Michael started to swing a fist. Then he felt the restraining force of Max's alien power.

"Cool it Michael. We going," he said.

As they walked out of the casino Max said, "We'll go to another casino and this time try not to attract so much attention."

Tess and Kyle took up a station on a corner just down the street from a large casino. She had changed into a skimpy top that showed cleavage and bare midriff. She had three boxes of condoms in her purse. Of course she didn't need him. She could do it herself. What she really needed was for someone to know what she had become and still accept her.

"Ask for fifty dollars," she said. "I can get more in the casino bars, but as soon as the management figures out what I'm doing they throw me out."

Kyle looked down the street and saw their first prospect coming.

"Excuse me, sir. Would you like to make love with the lady?"

The man didn't say anything. He looked at them with contempt and walked past them.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.