FanFic - Other
"What Tangled Webs We Weave"
"Liz's P.O.V."
Part 7
by Love
Disclaimer: Don't own it.
Summary: See "Author's Note."
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: If you have ever seen the movie "Go," then you'll know what I'm doing. If you haven't, here's the deal: It has no plot, which is exactly where this story is going. In "Go," you see the same story three times from four different character points of view and the whole story coming together at the end. That's what this will be, only there will be six points of view, which means there should be seven parts, including an epilogue. Let's see if this works, and please don't slam it, because it's supposed to be smut.
Driving to the hospital was the longest ten minutes of my life. Even though Michael drove the Jeep like a maniac, I was still on the edge of seat, gripping Maria's arm the whole time. I was scared of what we'd find. Max dead, Max being discovered, Tess and Max kissing. I didn't know what to expect.

When we finally got there, I jumped out of the Jeep without waiting for it to stop and raced into the hospital. I heard footsteps behind mine and knew that Michael, Isabel, and Maria were as anxious as I was. I didn't even stop at the desk to ask for his room number.

I just ran right past it and stopped in the middle of the hall. I heard Michael asking the receptionist for his room number. The only two words I heard were "room 109." As soon as I knew where he was, I was on the move again. I ran down the hall, my shoes slowing me down some. I slipped on the floor and crashed to the ground.

"Liz! Are you okay?" Maria's breathless voice held concern. I nodded blankly.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Isabel and Michael had also stopped, and when I was up, we all walked the length of the hall together. I gripped Maria's hand as we made our way into Max's room. Max looked like he was asleep, but from the wild look on Tess' face, he wasn't. Tess turned when she heard us come in and threw herself in Isabel's arms.

"Thank God you're here!" Isabel hugged her for a moment, then pulled back. I saw her study Tess' face, as if she was searching for an answer.

"What's wrong with him?" Tess' face went white.

"The doctor said it was combination of stress and the heat." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's good news, right?" I looked at Tess expectantly and she walked over to me with a quivering lip.

"Yeah, I guess. Except for the fact that they drew blood." I felt the color drain from my face.

"They drew blood?" I squeaked. Tess nodded solemnly.

"Then we're just going to have to get it back." Maria's voice held confidence.

"Here we go again!"

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.