FanFic - Other
"Who Do You Love?"
Part 6
by Michael Sim
Disclaimer: The characters and settings in this story are the property of Regency Television, Jason Katims Productions and the Warner Brothers Corporation. All use is for the sole purpose of fictional storytelling.
Summary: This is a sequel to the fanfiction story "The Truth of It All." Max and Isabel react against each other after learning of Isabel's past treachery. Maria and Michael are forced into a tense situation with Sean while Tess and Liz's relationship grows.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I did this in a different style from my other stories just to try something new. It's definitely a tougher format in which to write and much longer.
How long have I been driving? I'm running low on gas now too. I know I'm with Isabel, but she hasn't said anything to me in over two hours now. If I hadn't convinced her to turn around we'd be in Santa Fe by now. But anything for Isabel right.

Alex: So, what do you want to do?

Isabel: I don't know.

Alex: Do you want to talk? You said something about Max at school.

All Alex got was more silence. Impulsively, he pulled the car over to the side of the road. He wasn't going to let her continue the silence.

Alex: Okay, Isabel. I am your friend and I want to help you, but how can I do that if you don't talk to me.

Alex can feel a nervous sweat forming on his brow as he confronts Isabel, but he knows it's for her own good.

Isabel: I'm sorry. I've been acting like a spoiled brat and I've been taking advantage of you.

Alex: (nodding) Uh huh!

Alex notices her hesitation, but he is more than patient. Anyway, looking at Isabel is not what he calls punishment.

Isabel: It's something that's been bothering me for a while now. I want it all to be just a bad nightmare, but I know it really happened.

Alex: What happened?

Isabel: I... I... Have you ever felt that you had no control over your own life. Like you're just a puppet?

Alex knows exactly how it feels to not have control over your own life. Ever since he learned about the four aliens in Roswell, his life has been a constant roller coaster. How many people can say they know about extraterrestrials, skins, dupes, and more? However, if not for the aliens themselves, he would never have met Isabel. It was not an easy bargain, but one he would take any day of the week.

Alex: I know the feeling.

Isabel: I'm tired of it. I have no home, no place to go. I'm so alone.

Alex: You'll always have me.

Isabel: Thanks Alex. You've always been there for me.

Alex and Isabel hug. Alex has a sudden thought.

Alex: Isabel, you do have a place that was made just for you, the pod chamber. I have some camping gear in the trunk. We could just hang out there, away from everybody for a while.

Isabel: You're right, Alex. Maybe that's where we should go.

Alex: Let's do it!

Alex is ecstatic. Not only did his idea make Isabel seem happier, but it also meant more alone time with her. With a new burst of energy, Alex pulled back onto the highway. Alex notices a black Nissan in his rear view mirror. Wasn't that there before? Whatever, probably just my imagination.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.