FanFic - Other
"You Can Still Be Free"
"Say it's All Right"
Part 1
by Mellissa
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: Noelle POV
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
I stare at the test in my hand. I close my eyes, hoping when I open them, it's not going to pink. It's not going to be pink.

I open my eyes.

It's pink.

"Shit," I swore. I threw the test in the trash, and buried my head in my hands. It was only once. How could this have happened.

"Noelle!" my mother calls from outside the door. I sigh. Time for school. And time to track Evan down. Because he needs to know. I refuse to deal with this on my own.

* * *

"Evan!" I call. The tall, lanky brown haired teen turns around, and glares at me. Well, screw him, too. Stupid party. Stupid me for getting drunk. Screw the world.

"What, Noelle?" he asks, clenching his teeth. I narrow my eyes. The nerve of him. I could just murder him!

"I think we need to talk," I reply, just as annoyed. He sighs, and pulls me into the Eraser Room. Nice choice.

"What?" he asks again. I cover my eyes with my hand.

"All right. I'm pregnant."

His face just stays the same. There's no change in emotion. Not that there was any on his face to begin with.

"Are you sure it's mine?" I oughta slug him. I'm not some slut that screws every guy she sees at a party.

"Would I lie?" I pause. "Don't answer that. To tell you the truth, you're the only one it could have been."

"Are you sure...that you are?" Evan asks. I throw my hands up in disgust.

"Well, I'm three months late," I hiss. He groans.

"My parents are gonna kill me," he moans. His parents? *His* parents? Yeah, like mine are going to throw me a fucking party.

"An abortion is out of the question," he says. He doesn't go on to explain. I wasn't thinking about it, but now that he brought it up.

"Why? It's my body. If I want to get rid of this," I began, waving my arms around wildly. I think I'm hysterical. Not sure, though. He grabs my wrist.

"It's *out* of the question," he repeats, clenching his jaw. The anger on his face scares me.

"Fine. Whatever," I swallowed. I stepped away from him. Was he going to hit me?

"Look, Noelle, there are some things you don't know about me," Evan begins. He pauses. "A lot of things. I can't tell you right now, but most likely, I'll have to," he continues.

"Um, okay."

"I've got to go. My parents will kill me if I'm late for another class..." he starts to leave, but I grb his hand.

"It's gonna be all right, isn't it?" I ask. He sighs.

"I hope so." He leaves.

I have a feeling that the night I spent with Evan Guerin is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.