FanFic - Other
"There's Something In The Air"
Part 2
by Giselle Amanda
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: This is not a spoilers, this comes from our imaginations. If anything in our story appears in later episodes, then we're sorry. Our story is about something, magic, in the air. Which makes Max, Michael, Liz, Maria, Isabel, Alex, and Kyle do some crazy things!!!
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This story is better understood and read by people who watch and love Roswell.
Liz slept quietly and motionless on her bed snuggled in a warm blanket, without a worry in the world, little did she know what was about to happen. Sleeping peacefully and dreaming dreams of what had been, was, and to be, as she lay there innocently breathing, a little blue cloud seeped through her open window and floated above her to wait for the perfect moment. Finally Liz opened her mouth to inhale and the little cloud found it's way into her open mouth. Liz inhales the magic air and continues to sleep peacefully as if nothing had disturbed her, then the little blue cloud went on its way, floating back outside to the dark streets of Roswell.

Max slept on his side, snoring through the night while Michael slept in a sleeping bag on his best friend's floor. The little gust of blue wind seeped in the room through the window and found its way to the sleeping figure on the bed. It waited till Max inhaled some of the magic blue wind and then it floated above Michael till he had breathed in the air too. It then exited the room, and floated down the dark hallway to Isabel's room. The wind performed the same function with Isabel, Alex, and Maria as it did with the others, and then headed back to the reservation.

The next morning, at school, Liz seemed a little off. She was walking down the crowd hallway, as usual, yet, she wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, nor did she care where she was going. She was daydreaming of a special someone, a dark figure, she had dreamt of him last night, yet she couldn't remember his face. Suddenly she walked right into Alex, who was also day dreaming and starring off into space. He too was paying no attention to where he was going. They looked at each other as if they had never seen each other before. "Hi Liz." Alex said with a brighter smile than usual. "Hi Alex" Liz said smiling with a slight blush. They looked at each other as if it were they were lost lovers searching, yet never finding. They looked into each other's eyes, it had to be love at first sight. "So, Liz, what are doing tonight? Because, I thought, maybe we could do something, together." Alex said as he took a step closer to her. "I'm going to the movies." She said softly, starring deep into his eyes. "With Max and the others" she continued. "Do you want to come with us? Please say you'll come" she said looking at his lips. "Sure" he said looking into her eyes. He didn't know why, but at that moment, he wanted to kiss her so badly that he might of, only If…. "Hey guys" came Maria's cheerful voice "What's going on?" she asked curiously. "Alex is coming to the movies with us tonight." Liz said still exchanging glances with Alex. "Cool" Maria said. "I have to get to class." Alex told Liz. "I'll see you at lunch" she told him as he walked off. "Wow!" Liz continued, "Alex is such a hottie! Did you see that? Did you see the eye thing we had going on? He's so cute!!" she told Maria. "Are you serious?!" Maria asked as she began to laugh. "A hottie?! Yea, right. And Woody Allen is a stud!" she said as Max walked by the two of them and smiled. "Wow!" Maria said bewildered. "Now there's a hottie!" she said referring to Max. "Max?" Liz asked. "He's okay." Liz replied "Okay? Are you kidding?" Maria asked shocked. "He's not okay, he's gorgeous, he's luscious, he's…HOT! He's hotter than hot, He's… he's Max Evans!!!" she told Liz in awe. " And I think I'm going to go say "Hi" to Mr. Evans right now" she said as she walked in Max's direction quickly adjusting her hair and licking her lips.

Maria walked right over to Max, "Hi" she said to him in a breathy and seductress-like tone."Hey, Maria" Max mumbled from inside his locker, then poking his head put, he caught a glimpse of Maria and ran his eyes across her body, till he finally came to her big, beautiful eyes. "Hi!" he said as he smiled at her, taking in the short red skirt and white sleeveless top. "So, about tonight…" Maria began. "Yea, the movies. I'm glad you can come." he told her as he looked into her eyes. "Yeah, me too." she said softly. "I was thinking afterward, we could, you know, go somewhere, to be alone." He suggested, as he looked her up and down again. "Wow! Maria is HOT! I wonder why I never noticed before? She is one fine foxy mama!" Max paused, and a confused expression ran across his face. "Fine foxy mama? Is that what I think I said?" Max thought to himself. He then snapped back into his admiration of the blonde beauty standing in front of him. "Sounds good to me." She whispered into his ear.

Liz walked down the hallway day dreaming about Alex and what could happen when they went out that night. Suddenly, she came into contact with a figure facing the same direction as herself, causing her to drop all the books she was carrying. Liz came back into reality and found herself standing in front of Kyle. "Hey Liz," Kyle said, "Walk much?" he asked sarcastically. "Sorry" she said as she bent down to pick up her books. Kyle bent down to help her pick up her books. "So, how have you been?" Liz asked. "Great. You?" he asked her as he picked up some of her papers scattered on the floor. "Great." she said picking up her books and putting them into her bookbag. "Really? Now, that wouldn't be because of Mr. Evans, now would it?" he asked as he starred at her waiting for a reply.

Liz stopped what she was doing and looked at him, and then began to pick up her books again, quicker this time. She stood up holding a pile of books and paper and then dropped them all on the floor again, with some of them landing on Kyle. "Sorry!" Liz said as she bent down and began to pick up her books again. "Good thing I stayed down here." he said as he started to pick her books up again. Suddenly Liz coughed out some of the blue wind and before it could spread, Kyle, who was too busy, like Liz, picking up her books, to notice the blue air, inhaled it. "There!" Kyle said as he stood up and handed Liz her books. "Thanks" she said getting up from off the floor, and then began to walk past him. "You know, Liz…." Kyle said as Liz turned around and faced Kyle, "You never answered my question." he told her. She looked at him, not knowing what to say and then continued walking down the hall. "That's what I thought." he said to himself.

Isabel stood in front of her locker door, reapplying her lipstick in front of a small mirror on her locker door. All of a sudden Michael's reflection appeared in the background of the mirror. "Good God, Michael! You scared me!" Isabel scolded him as she turned around to face him. He took a step closer to her. "Really? I like it when you're scared." he whispered, for her alone to hear. She looked deep into his eyes. "You smell good." he said, as he smelled her neck. Isabel smiled. "And when do I smell bad?" she asked with a sexy smile that Michael had ever seen before. "Never" Michael whispered in response. "So, what are you doing tonight?" she asked him. "Your brother invited me to tag along with him and whomever else he invited to go see the new horror flick tonight." he told her. "Too bad. I was sort of hoping we could do something together, alone." she sighed. "Why don't you come with us, and keep me company?" He asked with pleading eyes. "I'd love to" she replied with a satisfied smile.

Kyle walked into the half empty classroom and took a seat next to Jimmy Bona. "Hey, man, What's goin' on?" Kyle asked him as he sat down. "Nothin' What's up with you?" Jimmy asked. "Not much. Hey, awesome pass you threw last night." Kyle said as Jimmy leaned over the side of his desk, in Kyle's direction, scratching his leg. Kyle suddenly coughed as he turned his head to look out the window at a noise he heard from outside. Jimmy not seeing the blue air, inhaled it, just like the others, without even noticing. Jimmy finished scratching his leg and looked over at Kyle. Kyle, who was still busy listening to the noise he had heard outside, didn't notice Jimmy starring at him. "Did you hear that? I think there is a fight…." Kyle looked over his shoulder at Jimmy and stopped mid-sentence as he caught Jimmy starring at him. They looked at each other as if seeing each other for the first time. Kyle smiled a shy smile at Jimmy, as Jimmy winked at him. "Hey there, Kyle, you're looking really good lately. Have you been working out?" Jimmy asked as he put his hand on Kyle's firm upper arm, making Kyle blush. "Yeah, I have been, thanks, your not looking half bad yourself" Kyle flirted back. "Attention, Attention!" the teacher called out to the students as the tardy bell rang. Jimmy jotted down a sentence on a piece of paper and folded it, then passed it to Kyle. Kyle opened the note and read: "What are you doing tonight, Big boy? Love, Jimmy."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.