FanFic - Other
"Thinking"
Part 1
by Zenovia Caldwel
Disclaimer: Don't own a thing
Summary: Alex POV after 'The Balance'
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I know this probably sucks since it is a first for me, but I am hoping that by starting small I can build up to something great. So bear with me.
Never in my life did I think I would ever experience the things I have. I've spent most of my 16 years of life believing in facts and questioning anything that was not proven. I guess that's why when Liz told me Max, Michael and Isabel were from outer space I knew she must have been taking some strong hallucinogens or something. That 's until I saw Michael sick and surrounded by some strange cocoon. And even then I knew there had to be a logical explanation. It was my experience in the cave that finally opened my eyes. I,Alex Whitman helped save the life of an alien who now is also a friend. The six of us now posses a secret that could change how people see the world. And yet I have sworn to all of them to never share this great knowledge with anyone. Is it a hard promise to keep? Not when I look into Isabel's beautiful eyes and she flashes me one of the most amazing smiles that makes my heart skip a beat and causes my hands to get all sweaty. Before I was just your every day average teenager and now......now I am Alex Whitman , Protector of Secrets, King of Cover-ups, and completely in love with Isabel Evans. Would I ever trade this new life in for the old one? Never.
Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.