FanFic - Unconventional Couples
"Beautiful"
Part 1
by Emily
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, places or show. I do own the song, though. I wrote it myself.
Summary: Max's POV on Tess.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
She walks in, and takes my breath away.
She talks and I can't speak.
I can't live without her another day.
She's so beautiful.

********

Sometimes I want to stare at her beautiful face. Sometimes I do. Her voice is like an angel's. . .I wish she would sing to me every night. Help me get to sleep while I'm thinking about why I was the one to end up King of a planet I don't even remember. I wish she'd make the first step. I make a lot of whishes.

But, a lot of my wishes don't come true. Or, I have to make them come true.

I wonder sometimes. . .what will happen next? Who will we meet next? What next adventure will we have together? Together. . .Tess and me together? That's something I don't really think about. I just think about her. And when I'm around her. . .everything's different.

Liz is just another human girl around Tess. The world I'm from, we're both from. When I'm with Liz, I feel out of place. I feel like some people were wrong for making me the leader. I feel like I belong here. And when I'm with Tess, I face the truth.

I don't belong here. I never will.

We talked today. . .alone. I wish we were always alone. So, I could tell her my real feeling for her. So, I could plant a passionate kiss on her lips. So, I could stare into her endless eyes as she spoke with her beautiful voice.

********

She has stars in her eyes,
I can't get her out of my mind.
And when we hug, the clouds lift in the skies.
She's so wonderful

********

I had been one week since we left New York.

I drove to school the next day. Isabel and I saw Tess walking. Isabel offered to give her a ride. She got in the back seat of my jeep. I drove to school. Tess and I walked into the school alone.

"How was your morning, Max?" Tess asked.

"It was slow," I said. "Woke up late, then dragged myself here."

"Kyle woke me up this morning in the middle of a great dream," Tess said. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Was I in it?" I asked.

"Max, you're in all my great dreams," Tess said. Her and I kept a look for a long time until we reached my locker.

The whole day passed slowly. Tess and I were driving (Isabel had an after school class) home. "I'm not in the mood to go home," I said. "Wanna go...somewhere?"

So, we went to the CrashDown to get a snack. We sat at a booth and couldn't take each other's eyes off each other. Liz took our order, and we ate our ice cream shakes.

God, she's beautiful.

We ate our ice cream shakes, laughed and talked. Then, we took a walk. We sat down on the bench. The same bench Tess and I had sit on many times before. I put my arm on Tess' shoulders. She scooted closer. "That was so funny," Tess started laughing again.

I didn't know if she was laughing about the Elephant joke or the Ice Cream joke. I smiled. Tess finally stopped laughing and said, "So, should we go home?"

"Nah," I said. I kissed her. She returned the kiss.

And as we kissed on the bench, we saw flashes. Of us, together. In the desert, on the bench, together. That's what mattered, right?

********

A kiss on her lips, is what I long for.
And when our lips do meet,
again the waves splash on the shore.
She's so beautiful.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.