FanFic - Unconventional Couples
"The Boxers"
Part 1
by Lori
Disclaimer: The WB owns them not me...
Summary: Michael's black boxers and where did they go?
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Michael lifted the weight bar over his head and held it in place before lowering it back down in place. He sat up taking a breath. His glistening body began cooling from the open door. He leaned down and picked up the hand weights off of the floor and did some repetions, his muscles bulging with each one. Michael finally swung his leg over the bench, and stood up and walked to the kitchen, strretching as he went. He opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water and uncapped it. He drank long and thirstily,water running out his mouth and down his chest to pool at his navel. He tossed the empty bottle and rubbed at the spilled water. Looking around he grabbed an apple and crunched it greedily. His lips sucked the juice off of the apple and he licked droplets off his chin with his tongue. Finishing the apple, he walked to the bed and stripped off his black boxers and tossed them. He strode naked to the bathroom and stepped into the shower.

******

Michael dried off and wrapped a large towel around his slender hips and shook his wet head, sending water droplets flying through the air. He walked back into the room and discarded the towel. He grabbed clean navy boxers and put them on. He turned to pick up the discarded boxers and stopped. Where the hell. They were no where to be found. Well damn! Those were his favorites. Why did his stuff keep disappearing? First his favorite T-shirt, then his brush, and now his boxers. Weird.

*******

Isabel sat brushing her hair with Michael's brush, enjoying the feel of the bristles on her scalp. She finally laid the brush down and stood up from her vanity. She walked over to the bed. Michael's shirt and boxers caressed her skin as she slid between the sheets and closed her eyes. She smiled and her thoughts turned to remembering Michael and the lovely afternoon she had spent watching him lift weights. She sighed and fell asleep.

The End

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.