Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Unexpected Love"
Part 10
by Cathy
Disclaimer: I own none of the characters, I just borrowed them for a short time period.
Summary: While Liz is in Paris, she bumps into an old friend from Roswell and as they grow closer, they realize that it might be more than just a friendship they are building.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: Anything that is in between ** is a thought. This is my first fanfic, so please leave feedback. Thanks
"So what is going to happen between us, Max?" Tess asked as they got in their car.

"Tess, I love you, but you know what I had with Liz. I don't know what to tell you. No matter what I will always be here for you and our child. You do know that right?"

"Yeah I know that Max, but I want you in my life as my husband not just the father of my child."

He looked at her, took her face in his hand, "You'll never be just that. Trust me."

"Max, if Michael and Liz are happy together, then why don't you just let them be?"

"Cause I have to know if there is still a chance. I just have to know."

"But from what it sounds like, Liz is over you."

"I know."

"Why can't you just love me like you love her? Am I always going to be second in your eyes?"

"I'm so sorry Tess, I don't know what it is about Liz. I promise you that this is it. And no, you won't always be second. You are first right now."

"Than why do you need to know if there is a chance that Liz will be with you."

"cause than I know that I'm first in her eyes and Michael is second."

"So this is all an ego thing..Max, maybe you should just.."

"Tess, no matter what you say, I'm going to find out where I stand with Liz. I wouldn't say it is about my ego, if she loves Michael than."

"Than you'll be crushed that he is the one that she wants."

"I have to know if she really loves him."

"Even if she does, it doesn't mean that she never loved you."

"I know. I know."

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.