Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"I'm Not Leaving Without Her"
Part 10
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
"Liz,..tell Michael that if he needs a place to stay...he's welcome at the apartment." Maria said. She was on the verge of tears.

"Maria, honey, what's wrong?" Liz asked.

"This whole situation Liz...Michael, my Michael, IS A FATHER....you are and aunt. I don't know how to react to this whole situation and it's scaring me because he just might pick up and leave again like he did last time. Just when things are getting good for us,...they could stop dead in their tracks and I could end up like i did in the beginning. Hurt and scared."

Liz hugged Maria, "If that happens I'll share Max with you." Liz whispered. As Liz said Max waved to Maria who was looking at him from over Liz's shoulder and she burst out laughing.

"Thank you, Lizzie,..but you can keep him all to yourself." Maria said.

"OK...but the offer is sitll there." Liz joked.

"Liz honey,..could you please come up stairs...sorry kids." Nancy said.

"Ya, sure mom." Liz said

"I'll take you Home Maria."Max offered, "You shouldn't drive...you are in no driving condition..you might hit a cat or something and that wouldn't be good."

"Bye guys." Liz said as she ran up the stairs.

"Okay. Thank you. BYE. " Maria yelled back.

"Bye." Max yelled. He held out his arm, "Shall we?" he asked.

Maria hooked her arm around his, "Lets." she said.

"You can go home now, Isabel, we got what we want." Lonnie said to her.

"Please don't make me leave with out my baby." she begged looking over at Rath who was holding her. The baby was pulling at his lip ring.

"Isabel, just go, she'll be fine." Lonnie said.

"NO! I WANT HER!"

"Listen," Rath began and the baby pulled at his nose ring, "We got what we came for, remember? and anyway, if you take it back, A) Max and everyone in your happy little group will die because you wouldn't have kept up with your end of the bargen, and B) you'll have a few little problems with Michael's bitch...and Michael now that I think about it considering the baby is dead. Isn't that what you told him? That it didn't matter anymore because the baby is dead and it was your friend Alex's baby anyway? Best move is to keep her here Isabel and don't fight it."

"Tell me what is going to happen to her. I think that I deserve an answer after you forced me to ruin my relationship with my friends and use this new power to make Michael sleep with me." Isabel demanded.

"We don't know really.." Lonnie began, "we are assuming that she'll marry Max and Tess's kid back home. Only problem is, we ain't got a way back home. So we'll raise her incase the connection is made and we go back." Lonnie put her arm around Isabel's shoulder and walked her to the door, "Listen Isabel, I know this is ripping you apart. I don't like doing it to you for the fact we never had parents, so I'll make you this promise. I will tell that little girl in there about you, I will make sure she knows who you are and that you are not a bad person. I didn't want any part of this, but he threatened me into this...doing this is the only way I can get home. You don't need to go home because you have a home here on earth." she whispered.

"Can I see her?" Isabel asked.

Rath handed her the baby. She cooed.

"Mommy loves you soo much...don't you ever forget that okay?" she said hugging the baby.

Rath took her away and went to the back room.

"You promise?" Isabel said, "You'll tell her?"

"Ya....I promise, now go home and patch things up." Lonnie looked around the room to make sure Rath wasn't around, "You go home and tell your family what really happened Isabel, they deserve to know the truth."

Isabel nodded her head in agreement. She walked out to her car and got in. **I'm such a bad person** she thought as the tears fell from her face. She started the car and pulled out.

There was a knock on Maria's apartment door. She got up and opened it.

"Hi." She said.

"My parents and I are starting over....but they kinda kicked me out of the house, and Lizzie told me I could come here if I need to..." Michael said.

"Ya..come in, come in." she said moving out of his way.

"I like what you did with the place....I think..." he said trying not to laugh.

"Hey! My mom did it okay?" she said hitting him on the arm.

"It looks...different." he said with a smile. "The baby was Alex's anyway. I called Max and Alex and told them...and Lizzie knows."

"Michael, you slept with Isabel....and you-you hurt me when you did it." Maria said in a low voice, "but if Liz can forgive Max I know I can forgive you..." she pulled him close and kissed him, " I didn't change your room though."

Michael sighed. "Thank god...are my Metallica posters sitll up?"

"Yes..." she sighed as she led him to the bedroom.

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.