Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Family, Isn't It Great?"
Part 12
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Liz burst into Maria's apartment.

"MICHAEL!!!" She yelled, "Hey Ria!!"

"Hi Spacecase" Maria said back as she sat on the couch and ate her mint chocolate chip icecream.

"MICHAEL ALLEN GUERIN....DAD IS WAITING!!" Liz yelled again. Liz looked at Maria, "Oh is that mintchocolate chip?"

Maria nodded yes. Liz grabbed a spoon and sat down next to Maria and got a big spoonful and ate it.

"MICHAEL!!" Liz yelled as she put another spoonful in her mouth. Michael came out of this room and looked for his jean jacket.

"What time is Alex comming over?" Liz asked

"Okay, lets go!" Michael said.

"I'm supposed to call him when you guys leave." Maria answered.

"ELIZABETH!!!" Michael yelled, "I THOUGHT WE WERE IN A HURRY!"

"DON'T GET THAT TONE WITH ME MR.!! AND IM NOT DONE WITH MY ICE CREAM!!" Liz yelled back.

"ELIZABETH CLAUDIA PARKER LETS GO NOW!" He said raising his voice.

"BOY!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! I WILL TELL YOU WHEN WE ARE LEAVING!" Liz yelled.

Everyone sat there for about a minute then Liz said, "Okay, we can go now. Bye Maria, give Alex hugs and kisses for me."

"I will" Maria answered.

Michael kissed Maria and followed Liz out the door. As Michael shut the door behind him, he herd Maria yell, "GET MY BREAD STICKS!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"Parker, party of 4." the announcer guy said over the spaker at Olive Garden. At the dinner table Michael sat next to Liz, Liz sat next to Jeff, Jeff sat next to Nancy, and Nancy sat next to Michael at a circle table. Nancy looked at Michael and Liz.

"Kids.." she began, "I swear, if I have to say one thing about you two fighting with the bread sticks, I will get up and walk out as if I don't know this family. You are too old to be dueling with breadsticks..do you understand?"

They both nodded their heads.

"Speaking of breadsticks" Michael began," I have to grab some for Maria....you know how she is about Italian food!"

"You could have brought her Son...so why didn't you?" Jeff asked.

"Ya, Michael, why didn't you bring Maria?" Liz said taking a big bite out of a bread stick and smiling at him. Michael hit her leg under the table.

"Maria wasn't feeling well when we left." he answered.

"I dunno...she looked fine to me!" Liz said with yet another big smile.

"Why didn't you invite Max?" Michael asked her.

Liz glared at him, ripped off a huge bite of her bread stick and then looked in the opposite direction. Everyone laughed. The waiter apporched the table.

"Can I take your order?" he asked.

"Finally a SANE person!" Nancy said as Liz and Michael made funny faces at eachother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU GO TOM!! YOU TELL HIM LIKE IT IS!!"Maria yelled at the TV. Her and Alex laughed at the fact that Tom Hanks was talking to a voliball.

"That was good." Alex said. Maria nodded in agreement.

"I dont want to go to school tomorrow!" Maria sighed as she fell farther into the couch.

"DITTO!" Alex agreed.

Maria hit Alex with a pillow. Then he hit her. She hit him again, then they got in to a big pillow fight that landed them both on the floor and Alex on top of Maria tickling her.

"SO WHO IS THE BEST BIG BROTHER?" Alex yelled.

"you..." Maria said out of breath.

"WHO IS YOUR DADDY?" He yelled again.

"ALEX!!" Maria said getting all serious.

"OH! OH GOD MARIA...IM SORRY!"Alex said as he remembered that her dad left when she was seven. He got off her and they sat there. Then Maria jumpped on top of him and started to tickle him.

"YES SIR YOU ARE WELCOME!!" she yelled. Then the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Alex yelled as he got up.

"Hurry back you sex machine!" Maria yelled.

Alex swayed his "man hips" as we walked over to the door. He opened it and the blood ran from his face.

"Isabel?" he whispered, "ISABEL!!" he hugged her.

Maria got up and ran to the door.

"Oh my god..." Maria said in shock.

"Hi guys..." Isabel began, " can I come in? There are some things that I have to tell everyone....please?" she said as she looked at Maria almost fainted at the sight of Isabel.

Part 11 | Index | Part 13
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.