Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
Part 19
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
Lonnie walked in to the living room. "What is she doing here?" she asked. "She knows about" Rath pointed to the little child Isabel gave birth to. Within the weeks, the little child had grown in both hight and intelligence to that of a six-year-old. "Hi." the little girl said sweetly, "Who are you?" "My name is Maria." she said bending down to meet the little's girl's eyelevel. "Really?!!" she said excitedly, "That's my name too! Buy my Aunt Lonnie and that guy call me Ashley." "Well, Ashley, that's a very pretty name." "Ashley, go get ready for dinner." Lonnie said to the child. Maria stood up and looked at Lonnie not sure on what to expect. "What happened to your lip?" she asked. Maria just looked at Rath who was taking off his boots. "You son-of-a-bitch!" Lonnie yelled, "You didn't have to abuse her!" "She was gonna get away!" Rath yelled back. "Come to the bathroom with me,...we'll get you cleaned up." Maria followed Lonnie to the bathroom. Ashley came out and sat at the table waiting to Lonnie to come out. "Hey brat," Rath said watching the hockey game, "Get me some food!" "Hey jerkface get it your self!" she said back. Rath got up and ran toward the little child. He raised his hand to hit her but was blown away before his hand came down. Lonnie and Maria came running out of the bedroom only to find Michael and Liz standing in the doorway of the apartment. Ashley got up and walked around the table keeping her eyes locked on Michael. "Is that him Aunt Lonnie? Is that my daddy?" Ashley asked. "Ya, baby it is." Lonnie answered back. Ashley walked over to him and Michael picked her up. "So your my daddy?" she asked. "Guilty as charged." Michael said. "Well at least you smell better than he does!"Ashley said putting a smile on Michael's face. Isabel, Alex, and Max came through the door. "Well, we should all split before he wakes up." Lonnie said looking at Rath. "We are taking her with us." Max said. "Thats cool." Lonnie walked over to Ashley, "Your a good kid, don't let anyone ever tell you different!" Lonnie began to cry, "You deserve to be with these people....they are good people so be good for them okay?" "Okay." Ashley whispered. She leaned over and gave Lonnie a hug. "I love you Aunt Lonnie." That was the first time some one had ever told her that and for once she ment it when she said it back. Everyone went outside. "Michael, Isabel, listen,..."Lonnie began, "they" she pointed up, " are comming for her tonight. Get as far from Rath as you can...he's nothing but trouble. I'm gonna head this way, I might stick around for a little while or not...just to see what happens when the ship comes." Lonnie set off down the road, Max and Liz took off as did Isabel and Alex. Michael and Maria were walking to the car when Michael herd a noise. He turned around and saw nothing. He looked up and above the trees he saw it. The ship. Michael turned around to see Rath. Rath punched him knocking him down to the ground, then he used his powers to keep him there. Maria told Ashley to run into the woods and when Maria turned around Rath was infront of her. He used his powers on her too by throwing her across the parking lot. She slammed against the car and was out cold. "MARIA!" Michael screamed. The little girl stopped and Rath spotted her then he spotted Lonnie. "Leave them alone!" Lonnie yelled. "you are supposed to be on my side Lonnie!" He yelled pulling out a gun. He pointed it at Ashley and shot. Lonnie pushed the child out of the way and was shot. Ashley ran over to her. "Aunt Lonnie!" she yelled. She bent down looking at her. Rath looked over at the ship, the enterance beam was lowered. He ran and grabbed Ashley off guard and dragged her off to the ship. "Daddy!" she yelled as Rath pulled her off to the ship. Michael was still unable to get up until Rath was in the eterance beam with Ashley. Michael ran to the ship but the beam dissappeared as he approched. The ship lifted and descended into the sky. As the sun came up over the trees Michael walked over to Lonnie and put his jean jacket over her. "Thank you...for taking care of my daughter." he whispered and kissed her hand. He then walked over to Maria and looked at her. He had never seen her so bruised. He opened the car and put her in the passanger seat. Michael got out his cell phone and called Max. "Hello?" Max said. "Maxwell, turn around,...I need you to help me." Michael hung up and tears fell from his eyes.
Part 18 | Index | Part 20
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.