Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"The Dinner"
Part 25
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
Michael pulled up in the DeLuca/Valenti drive way. "You're sure you're okay?" he asked. "Ya" Maria said with a half smile, "I'm fine really..." Michael turned off the car and reached behind her seat. He grabbed a dozen pink roses. "Oh thank you, thank you, thank you" Maria said grabbibg at the flowers. "These aren't for you." he said smiling, "These are for Mama DeLuca." he got out of the car and walked to her side and opened her door for her. "But I want roses too...." she pouted. "Trust me...after you see what I got you, ....the roses won't be as important" He said smiling. Michael extended his hand for her to get out. Maria took it and they walked to the front door. They walked in. "MOM!" Maria yelled, "We're here!" Amy came out of the kitchen. "Maria honey Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Michael." she said hugging them. "Merry Christmas Ms.DeLuca" Michael said handing her the flowers. "Oh, Michael, thank you. You're such a sweetie....and call me mom, damn it!" Amy went into the kitchen to put the roses in water. "You're such a suck up." Maria said to him as they walked into the living room. Michael sat on the end of the couch and began to watch the game with Kyle and Jim. Michael just looked at her and smiled. Maria went into the kitchen. She sat in a chair as Amy set the flowers in the middle of the table. "You okay?" Amy asked, "With your father and all?" "Mom, it's Christmas, I dont really want to talk about it...okay?" "Ya, your right, who wants to talk about him anyway?" Amy said putting the food on the table. Michael came into the kitchen, "I'm just making sure that Maria isn't cooking...." Michael whispered, "She's not allowed...she'll blow the kitchen up." Amy laughed, "I know....I remember the time she made cherry pie...or tried to make cherry pie. It exploded in the oven. Maria was 10 and really wanted to make it for Liz...but she forgot and the next thing I know I cleaning cherry pie filling off the floor." Maria turned bright red as her mom and Michael laughed at her. "What's so funny?" Kyle asked as he and Jim came into the kitchen. "We were just taking about how Maria blew up the kitchen when she was 10." Amy said back still chuckling. "OH! I remember the time Kyle went out on Halloween as Robin Hood and he wore the tights." Jim said. Everyong burst out in laughter. "Hey...I was like 5 and mom really liked it..." Kyle said in his defense. They were all laughing when intruppted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Michael said jogging to the door.
Part 24 | Index | Part 26
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.