Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Michael's Song"
Part 32
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: PG-13
**The song Michael sings is called "Don't Stop Dancing" by Creed, off the Weathered Album.** Maria woke up the next morning and found herself alone again. She sighed as she got out of bed and threw on the shirt he had on last night when she got out of the tub. She walked back out to the living room where Michael had put her recorder, guitar, and note book. She hit the rewind button and then hit play. Insted of hearing her voice she herd Michael's. "Okay, I know your going to kill me for screwing with your stuff, but last night when you were on the phone with Liz, I herd a song on the raido that made me think of you....and everything that's been happening..." he strummed the guitar, "Here it goes. At times life is wicked and I just can't see the light A silver lining sometimes isn't enough To make some wrongs seem right Whatever life brings I've been through everything And now I'm on my knees again But I know I must go on Although I hurt I must be strong Because inside I know that many feel this way Children dont stop dancing Believe you can fly Away...away At times life's unfair and you know it's plain to see Hey God I know I'm just a dot in this world Have you forgot about me? Whatever life brings I've been through everything And know I'm on my knees again But I know I must go on Although I must be strong Because inside I know that many feel this way Am I hiding in the shadows? Forget the pain and forget the sorrows But I know I must go on Although I hurt I must be strong Because inside I know that many feel this way Children don't stop dancing Believe you can fly Away...away Am I hiding in the shadows? Are we hiding in the shadows?" Michael strummed the guitar as the song came to an end. "I know I'm not much of a singer" she herd him say, "but now the cat's out of the bag..I can play the guitar...this is why I was outside when you were on the phone with Liz...anyway..I'll see you tonight...I love you" Maria was a little misty eyed as she hit the stop button. She gave a small laugh and went into the fridge. Inside were a dozen red roses. She took them out and read the card. "Aren't I just a little stinker?" It read. Maria laughed and worked on her final. Michael, Nick, and Jason st in the tv area of the station watching Cops. There was a knock on the door. "Family Member!" Jason yelled. Michael got up and went to the door. Nick and Jason watched as Michael turned the corner out of sight. He opened the door. Michael wasn't extreamly happy to see the face that greeted him. It was Steve. Michael tried to shut the door but Steve pushed it open and stunned Michael in the stomach with a stun gun. He fell to the ground and Steve grabbed him. He tied Michael up and put him in the back of the truck. Steve closed the canopy, got in his truck and put an "x" on Michael's fact in the picture. "Michael, dude...who is it?" Jason yelled. Silence. "Mikey!!" Nick joked. Michael hated it when they called him "mikey" Silence. The two got up and went to the door. They were shocked to see the door wide open. They walked outside and shouted for Michael but he wasn't there. Jason called Maria and Nick called Max. Michael was always good on making a point and the main one he kept reminding the guys was if anything happened to him, those were the two people to call.
Part 31 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.