Fanfic - Unconventional Couples
"Who Will Save Your Soul"
"Lean On Me"
Part 3
by Hero of the Day
Disclaimer: Everyone belongs to the WB, except Gaven who will come in later.
Summary: Michael is leaving Maria for Isabel but for a reason he can't explain and only time will make Michael stronger as he searches for what Isabel gave up to save the group.
Category: Unconventional Couples
Rating: R
"Michael, you or Izzy weren't in-Maria what are you doing here? Where is Michael?"

"He's gone" She said wipping tears and sleep from her eyes.

" No his bike is outside"

"No Max....Michael and Isabel are......GONE." Maria began to cry and as the tears fell from her face Max realized what she ment. He sat next to her and held her.

"shhh" he said holding her, "Michael wouldn't just leave you...he may be stubborn but he's not cold hearted"

"he-he" she sobbed into his chest, "he got Isabel pregnet and,...and he left me this morning to be with her."

Max was speachless and you could see the furry in his eyes. **poor maria** he thought. "if you want, i'll stay here with you" he said.

"no...i kind of want to be alone right now,..."she said sill hugging him.

"i dont' think you do." he said holding up her chin to look into her eyes.

"okay so i don't...."

"then i'll stay until you want me to really leave" he said as they layed on the couch.

"max?" she asked "aren't you mad about Isabel?"

"yes, but im not going to show you how mad i am....i'll take care of that later." he said as a tear rolled down his eye.

//inside my skin there is this space, it twists and turn, it bleeds and aches//

"he's gone max" maria cried into this chest "he's gone and im so scared that"

"maria" he said, "you don't have to be scared because you have alex, liz, and ......me"

//inside my heart there's an empty room. it's waiting to lightning, it's waiting for you//

"thats what im scared of....you & liz and alex...because alex will go on like it dosent effect him and you have liz to comfort you about michael and isabel leaving but what if i don't ever have someone to hold me when i need it?"

"what am i doing now?"

" its different....your liz's.....your being a friend...."

//and i am wanting, and i am needing you here inside the absence of fear//

"maria" he began, " its okay if you never let him go, and if i know Michael Allen Guerin, he won't EVER let you go,...not for as long as he lives."

Maria tried to give him a smile through her tears. "max i think im ready to be alone now" she said as she stood up and walked over to the phone. Max got off the couch and walked to the door "okay" he said, "but maria, if you need to talk, im here....i lost not only my sister,..but also my best friend...im relating to what your going through" She just looked at him "thanks" she said as he left. She picked up the phone and dialed the number that michael told her to dial in emergencies....this was an emergency, as least it was to her.

//they will lay you out in the moonlight and reinvent your name for i am wanting you you and i am needing you here, i need you near, inside the absence of fear...//

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.