FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Always and Forever"
Part 11
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. I'll return 'em the way I found 'em.
Summary: Lots of my faithful readers wanted to know what happens to the eight kids in the end. What do Liz and Max's parents say when they tell them they are pregnant? Do they tell any of the parents that Max, Michael and Isabel are Aliens? Does Liz safely deliver the babies? What about the other couples? And what about Nasedo? For he's still out there...somewhere...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: If you haven't read my previous stories, "Us Six Against the World" or "Sense of Completion", it is recommended before reading this one. This is the last in the Trilogy. And, to make the time frame work in my story I have to make my characters start the timetable with Max saving Liz in their junior year, instead of their sophomore year of high school. Hey, what can I say? Author's license.. ;-)
Liz’s breath caught in her throat at the love and adoration Max’s eyes burned into hers as he looked down at her. She didn’t think it was possible to love Max anymore than she did, and yet it seemed with every breath she took, that love continued to grow.

When Max kneeled on the bed at her feet, Liz raked her gaze over his sexy muscular body and she sighed. He was perfect, and all hers. Her little smile made Max chuckle and she knew he was reading her thoughts.

She smiled her special smile meant only for him and stretched out on the big bed, throwing her hands behind her head and waiting for what Max planned to do, for she could see he had a plan in his mind. Now that the raw passion had been eased, she knew he was ready for the romantic seduction that the scene he’d created around them called for.

Max lifted one of Liz’s legs, still covered with the stocking that led up to the garter, and began to slide on hand up and down her from ankle to calf to knee. Liz wondered why he hadn’t taken off her heels, but then she smiled and let him have his fantasy. She would have hers later.

Liz sighed and let herself just feel Max’s hands caressing her. Even the feel of his hands on her ankle left her breathless. She was putty in his hands and she knew her husband knew it. He had a satisfied glint in his beautiful soulful eyes that made her heart jump.

Max stared down at the lovely vision spread out on their bed before him, and slowly let his hand glide over her calf and up to her bare thigh letting his fingers caress her right up the beginning of her dark curls and then he retraced his movements back down her leg.

Liz’s eyes narrowed with building passion, and she met Max’s knowing ones. He was in no hurry. He wanted to enjoy every inch of her.

Max nipped at her ankle and then placed light kisses over the lace-covered calf and then his tongue traced the path up her bare thigh. Again he let the path lead him right to the tip of her curl, and then he retreated back down to her ankle with his mouth.

Liz moaned and sucked in her breath. She didn’t know how much longer she could take the erotic feelings Max was creating. She was throbbing and aching for his intimate touch.

Max put her leg down gently and then repeated the same moves on the other leg. Knowing that he had Liz trembling beneath him and on the very edge already by the time he lifted from her legs and placed her second leg down as well.

Liz waited, knowing Max was coming as close to exploding as she was. She raked her hooded gaze over his hot pulsing sex that was so hard it was pressed against his stomach. She licked her lips, wanting to touch him.

Max gasped as he read her mind, and he swallowed and tried to calm his body down from the visions of what Liz had in mind, and he concentrated fully on her again. This part was for her. Later he’s let her have her way with him.

Max gently nudged her legs apart with his knees as he moved in a little closer to her.

Liz swallowed in anticipation and held her breath. Her legs fell open and she knew her heat was begging for him. She felt her own body’s reaction to his and she actually felt moisture glide out of her and run down her leg.

Liz blushed but lost her breath completely when she saw the raw passion blazing in Max’s eyes as he watched her body calling to him.

Then Max slowly leaned down on his stomach, his eyes never leaving the trail of passion that ran down her leg.

Liz sucked in her breath and bit her lip when she felt Max’s breath almost part her feminine hair. Then she jumped and yelled as Max’s tongue suddenly lapped up the little trail of fire and then he dipped his hot moving tongue deep into his wife’s waiting heat.

Liz cried out and gave herself up to Max. Her legs relaxed even more and she widened them, giving Max all the room he needed.

Liz trembled as Max’s tongue of fire raked up and down her moist entrance, and then dipped in for a taste before pulling out again and laying his tongue flat, he ran it the whole length of her aching flesh.

Max couldn’t get enough. He loved the taste and scent of Liz. He always got drunk on her. She was like alcohol to him. His head spun when he was near her or touching her, and he felt drunk on her when he was like this with her. She was his, all his and he could never get enough of her. Max loved loving her and as he felt her tremors and her yearning become his, he groaned deep in his throat and then knowing what Liz needed he took her little bud of sex deep into his mouth and sucked on it.

Then Liz’s head arched back as her thighs tightened around him. She put her heels flat on the bed and lifted her hips, grabbing at Max’s hair to keep him in place. Then she held him there and cried out as her orgasm hit her. And he didn’t stop his caresses until she had cried out three more times. Every time she started to come down he’d build her passion up again. Liz was exhausted by the time he was finished.

Max’s tongue ran up her moist passion one more time before he crawled up the rest of her body and gently pushed the sweat-dampened hair from her precious face.

Then he leaned over her and took her mouth with his.

Liz tasted herself and Max. The combinations made her head spin. Max’s taste mixed with hers was intoxicating. She threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her, needing to be as close as possible to him at that moment.

Max let himself lie fully on top of Liz for a minute, knowing she was okay with his weight. He too needed to be touching her everywhere. As her heat cradled his hot-ridged sex, Max shifted to glide his pulsing hardness between her curls, letting her still moist folds caress his own aching flesh.

Liz gasped and her legs widened and then wrapped around his waist of their own will, opening herself to him completely. She felt her heels dig into his butt and she saw his eyes widen in awareness and arousal.

Max continued to tease them both by letting their bodies slowly glide against one another until he couldn’t take it anymore.

Then he lifted up on his elbows on either side of her and met her eyes. “I adore you.” He whispered and then slowly, gently guided himself into her, keeping his eyes on hers as he felt her warmth wrap around him inch by pulsing inch.

Liz kept her eyes on his and loved the feel of Max slowly gliding into her making them feel and enjoy every inch that he pushed into her until he was fully buried within.

“I love you Max.” Liz whispered before taking his face in her hands and pulling him down for a deep kiss.

Then they started a slow dance of love. In and out their bodies moved. The shadows on the walls swayed in the candlelight and the heavy scent of roses and their own passion was something Liz would never forget.

Max could feel Liz’s tight hot body pulling on his throbbing flesh as he pulled in and out of her unhurriedly. He loved the way the candlelight flickered across her face, letting her lips shimmer from his wet kisses.

Liz could feel Max’s fullness as it glided in and out of her and she could feel her body pull on him as he almost eased himself all the way out before sliding once more fully into her.

The build up was slow but just as powerful as before. Liz felt the passion start to roll over her in waves and she gasped and pushed herself up to meet his leisurely strokes.

Max felt the fervor roll through Liz and into his own body. He tightened above her when he felt her start to shatter. He let himself go then, taking her mouth with his as poured his own passion into her.

Part 10 | Index | Part 12
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.