FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 10
by Mary N.
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
As soon as Max brings his hand to the glowing mark on Liz's breast she begins to see a series of flashes.

~Flash~

Liz sees Max looking much as he does now, along with Tess who looks a few years younger. With them are Max's real parents. They are inside of a massive garden with flowers all in full bloom. In the center of the garden is a large circle of smooth stones. The four of them move into the circle, forming a triangle. Max, Tess, and Max's mother sit within the circle forming a triangle, while his father takes an orb out of a bag and sets it in the center of the circle. He then takes another orb from the bag and hands it to Max, followed by handing one to Tess. He sits next to his wife and together they hold an orb in one of each of their hands as the place the palms of the other hands together intertwining their fingers.

Liz feels a combination of excitement, anxiety, and fear coming from the group as well as trust, respect and unconditional love. Unfortunately or fortunately, she's not sure which, she is unable to identify who each of the emotions are coming from.

They all focus on the orbs in their hands, the orbs create a ray of light to exit the orbs. The three rays of light combine and merging into the orb resting in the center of the circle at which time a ray of light shoots upward. After a few moments pass an image of Isabel and Michael appear.

*~*~*~*

Liz looks into Max's worried face, and reaches up touching his cheek tenderly and smiles softly.

"It's okay Max, it was beautiful. I don't understand what it meant, but it was beautiful."

Max swallows hard as eyes drop to Liz's bare shoulder and partially revealed breast. His desire for her is kicked in full force making it extremely hard not to touch her. The way she is looking into his eyes doesn't help his cause. He doesn't want to push his luck and cause her to have a vision that would upset her. It becomes a challenge to breathe as he looks into her hooded eyes. The passion, and hunger lurking within them are enough to melt the coldest of glaciers. His eyes drift back down to her heaving chest, where he watches as her chest raises and falls with each rapid breath.

Even after everything, all the heated stares, hungry kisses, and moments of unfulfilled passion they have shared, she still has difficulty believing the intensity of the effects he has on her. Her body temperature has increased by at least 10 degrees under his fervent examination. She swears ever cell in her body is pulsing with anticipation of his touch. The passion and long she sees in Max's eyes tells her that he wants her as much as she wants him. And yet, he's not moving, not making any advancement toward her. She wonders why, and promptly determines he's still afraid of the effects that doing so may bring. "Max, please I know what might happen, but I don't care. I need you Max. Heaven help me I need you with every fiber of my being."

Understanding her meaning completely, Max can't, nor does he want to fight the emotions that have been plaguing him physically and mentally all night. He pulls his wife beater off and carelessly discards it on the floor. He then turns his attention to Liz's clothes, and finishes unbuttoning the few fastened buttons remaining. With the shirt completely unbuttoned, he slides it gingerly off her shoulders and down her arms letting his fingertips trace their way down the length of her arms, leaving a glowing trail in his wake.

Liz closes her eyes relishing in Max's delicate touch. She yearns to feel more of him, to feel his hot flesh pressing against her hot flesh. She reaches up placing her hands against his firm chest drawing them slowly down his tot abs. to the elastic of his boxers, she looks up into his eyes for confirmation of his desire for her to continue. His eyes are sparkling with desire as they meet with her own. "Are you scared Max?"

Max remembers when he asked her that same question the night they found the first orb, and he know just what to say. "I know I'm supposed to be, but I'll just put myself in your capable hands."

Liz nods her head as she licks her lips, and slides her hand down past the elastic into his shorts. At first contact with his masculinity, she feels it jerk against her hand. She begins to stroke him slowly. The sounds of his pleasure are like music to her ears. She loves the fact that she can affect him in this manner.

He stops her hands motion, his senses are on fire, and in need of taming. Without a shadow of a doubt, he knows there is only one person capable of taming these flames. That one person is Liz Parker, the beautiful young women he has loved his whole life. Max plans to enjoy every precious moment of their first night together by drinking in the wonderful smell that is just Liz, tasting and touching her soft flesh, and finally enshrining himself deep within her depths.

Liz stands in front of Max, and unfastens the button on her white jean shorts. She starts to unzip them only to be stopped by Max. This is something that he has wanted to do for a long time, to undress Liz. He slides the zipper down slowly, then lowers himself to his knees in front of her. Catching the waistband of her shorts and panties, he slowly slides them down her legs and helps her to step out of them on foot at a time. He stares at her a time taking in her full beauty, before he stands back to his full height, and wraps his arms around her small waist pulling her up flush against him. "I have dreamed of seeing you like this for far too long. You are truly captivating."

Liz smiles shyly as she wraps her arms around his neck and draws him in for a heated kiss. She thought she would have been embarrassed to be in front of Max completely striped of her clothes, but she isn't. She feels as if this is the way they were meant to be. Completely revealed to each other without apprehensions.

It's time to poses the one person that can satisfy his burning flames. Max caresses the side of her face drawing her to him as he descends upon her, taking her succulent mouth completely with his as a man starving for nourishment. Their passion for each other is beyond that of need or want, it is to the point of them know without satisfaction they will both wither and die from starvation. He draws her closer to him, seeking to deepen their kiss, making love to her mouth as he plans to make love to her body. He lays her back on his bed and pulls back just for a moment searching her eyes, "Liz, if we are going to stop, we have to stop now. I don't think I'll be able to stop if we continue."

"I thought I made myself clear. I don't want to stop, I need you Max. I need all of you. Please make love to me." If he truly had any doubts, they were gone now, he quickly discarded his boxers not wanting the vexing material keeping him for his desired goal.

He resumes his place beside her, pulling her firmly against him taking her lips in another passionate kiss, full of longing and promise of things to come. With his hands he begins to freely explore and familiarize himself with her every curve.

Liz moans in exquisite pleasure as Max's strong hands flow with ease over every inch of her body as if he is trying to memorize everything about her. She shivers with delight as his hands make their travel over her shapely hips, slender waist, over her rib cage, and finally to graze the sides of her breasts.

With his fingers and the padded parts of his palms he freely and hungrily explores every inch of her febrile alluring body. He doesn't leave even a minute portion of her unaffected by the touch of his roaming hands. No part of her is left impervious to his power over her.

She moans once again as he fully cups both breasts in his sultry hands and begins to fondle her with growing pressure to meet her going need.

Removing his lips from hers, he descends to her hardened nipples and swirls his tongue around the outer edge and sucks it ravenously into his mouth while continuing to kneed her other perfect breast and teasing that nipple between his forefinger and thumb. With his hand that is now freed, Max continues his exploration over her flat tot stomach, her hip bone, and to her thigh. He switches breasts by kissing a path between her swells not wanting t leave any part of her neglected. With his hand below he begins stoking long arrogated strokes up and down her inner thigh, each time coming closer to her heat.

Liz own hands haven't remain still in the least. She can't get enough of him, she continues to run her hands across his broad shoulders and strong back. One hand working the back of his neck pulling him closer to her breast then working her fingers through his beautiful soft raven hair. The sensations Max is creating in her are nothing less than electrifying. Every touch, every movement he makes with his hands, lips, and tongue, causes more cries of pleasure to escape her lips. Liz is feeling things she never thought possible. Her whole body is on fire, in need of release. As his hand venture to her core, she raises her hips to great him and grinds herself against his palm. She needs him inside of her so badly that she feels like she is going to lose consciousness.

Max loves the sound of her pleasure, at that moment he realizes that if they aren't careful, his parents and Isabel could be hearing them as well. As if on cue, the music of the radio seeps into his lustful haze. He'd forgotten all about the radio he had left on, and is relieved that there was something to help drowned out the sounds of pleasure coming from the both of them.

They are both in need of more contact, and long to be joined together as one. In fact their bodies are screaming for it. Liz spreads her legs further apart allowing him complete access to her heat, which he takes full advantage of. He positions himself on top of her, supporting his weight with one arm as he guides himself to her with his other hand. Slowly he eases himself into her depths, not wanting to move to quickly at the risk of hurt her in anyway. He reaches her barrier, and curses himself for not remembering it was there. He begins to pullout wanting to dissolve it for her.

Not wanting him to leave her depths, but instead needing him deeper within her, she stops his retreat by wrapping her legs around his waist and pull him down on her as she pushes her hips up to meet him.

Both lay there without motion, Liz waiting for the burning to stop, and Max watching her with concern. He was about to ask if she was okay when he felt her begin to move beneath him, drawing him in and out of her tot moist walls. Starting slow they moved in the rhythm they have used many times before in their heated make out sessions as they rubbed themselves against each other. Their tempo picks up speed as they feel their final release approaching. Calling out each others names in their final moments. They both begin to see a series of flashes.

~~flash~~

They see an image of Max sitting in the shadow of tall building with Isabel sitting between his legs as he strokes her long golden hair. She is resting her head against his chest when Tess and Michael walk up to them. Isabel pulls away from Max slightly, kisses him gently on the lips.

As Isabel stands, Tess smiles at him warmly. The vision Max, watches Isabel, Tess, and Michael walk away leaving Max behind with a look of wonder. They can feel that he loves Isabel, and yet he feels as if something is missing. He chastises himself for doubting the wisdom of the orbs.

~~flash~~

Max and Isabel are sitting inside the garden circle sharing an orb. Two other couples are with them, one of which is Max's parents, and the other appears to be Isabel's. The two older couples sharing their orb in one hand and placing the palms of their other hand together intertwining their fingers. Max and Isabel smile unsure smiles at each other as they follow the lead of their elders.

~~flash~~

Max and Isabel, Tess and Michael are sitting within the garden circle under the cover of darkness. There is doubt and fear emulating from the group. Each couple sharing an orb as before with one orb siting in the center of the circle. They concentrate on the orbs in their hands and a ray of light leaves their orbs and mingling in the air before interring the orb in the center. Within moments an image of Liz, Maria, Alex, and Kyle appears. The looks on the faces of Max, Tess, Isabel, and Michael reveals that this is something other than what they had expected to happen.

Liz and Max continue to watch the reaction to the four in the vision as the ray from the orb reveal Max and Liz standing together, Michael and Maria together, Alex and Isabel together, and Kyle and Tess together. All four couples sitting with in a circle inside of a cave. Each couple sharing an orb and repeating this very same ceremony.

~~End of vision~~

Max and Liz are laying on his bed looking into each others eyes with a look of shock.

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.