FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fantasies"
Part 4
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em, but don't own 'em. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: A weekend fantasy trip for Max and Liz. Moral of the story......Be careful what you wish for! If you like it, I'll write a sequel.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I'd love feedback. Please email me. Thanks. Dee
Liz had pulled the covers back on the bed and raised an eyebrow at Max as he shuffled into the room.

"What took you so long, cowboy?" she quipped.

"Oh, I was just straightening up some things in the bathroom," he looked away, guiltily.

"You know Max, it's a little early to be hitting the sack, so do you want to sit in the living room for awhile and talk?"

"Sure, talk is good," Max managed to croak and followed Liz out to the living room.

Talking was the last thing on Max's mind but maybe it was a good idea to slow things down a bit. Like he said earlier, "whatever happened, happened," so he decided to relax and let nature take its course.

Liz had lit some more candles and placed them around the room. She curled up on the couch and Max snuggled up beside her, enveloping her in a warm embrace. She laid back in his arms and sighed contentedly.

"Penny for your thoughts, Max?"

"I was just thinking how beautiful you are and how lucky I am that you love me," he nuzzled into her neck.

"Good answer," she purred.

"I was also thinking about fulfilling some of my fantasies this weekend, apropos our earlier conversation this week," he added.

"Hmmm. Fantasy fulfillment. Now that is something to think about. I have some of my own fantasies that could do with some fulfilling, you know."

"Well, actually I didn't know," he swallowed with difficulty.

"Oh yeah. I mean, that's all I've been thinking about for the past couple of days and I think I've come up with a couple of doozies. Of course, we're missing an extra male for one of them, but maybe I'll save that one for when we get back to Roswell." she teased.

Max hit her over the head with a cushion.

"That one male better not have a "K" as his first initial," Max warned.

"I love teasing you Max," she giggled. "No, you're man enough for me and I'm looking forward to showing you how much I mean that."

She leaned back and tilted her head so that she could plant a kiss on his neck.

"Liz," Max growled, "how about showing me some of that now," and he whipped her around and sucked on her lips as she whimpered into his mouth. He continued to ravage her mouth as his hands began an exploration of her hot little body. She squirmed under his touch rubbing her mound into his arousal. Max pulled back to gasp some much needed oxygen into his lungs.

He tore open her robe and flipped her onto her back. She watched his face as he tried vainly to control his breathing, but his chest heaved and he lost the battle. He gazed into her eyes as his own glazed over, signalling his intent, before he lowered himself to her own heaving breasts. She gasped as his mouth opened onto an aching nipple, drawing it into his mouth, as his tongue swirled around it.

Liz arched her back to get closer as he greedily sucked on her buds. She held his beautiful, dark head to her breasts as he loved her with his mouth . He travelled from breast to breast just worshipping her body with his lips and tongue. Sweat dripped off him and onto her burning mounds while she writhed beneath him in deliriois passion.

She didn't realize that Max was enacting one of his fantasies--to make her come by sucking on her nipples. He'd read about it somewhere, and he was determined to try it out. He continued his laving, sucking the nipples up into his mouth, not too hard, just enough to drive her to distraction. She started pounding desperately on his shoulders as her head began to swim from passion. She tried to grind her mound into his arousal but he moved out of her reach, determined that this alone would bring her to orgasm.

She was frantic as the ache in her pelvis became unbearable. She whimpered as she desperately tried to wriggle closer to Max but he continued to move beyond her reach, to her annoyment. She tried moving her own hand down to relieve some of the tension, but he grabbed both of them and held them over her head. She rubbed her thighs together to create some friction but, again, he thwarted her pitiable attempts, as he moved them apart with his knees. Her head was thrashing back and forth on the couch by now, and she moved her hips in frustration. She pleaded with Max to touch her but he just responded by suckling her nipples further into his mouth as she moaned in response.. Then, as her hot creamy fluid started to collect on her labia, she could feel the beginnings of her release. It was just a mild sensation, at first, barely perceptible, but she could sense it growing, as the warmth in her loins increased. She started to gasp as she continued to rock her hips, her buttocks raising off the couch, as her back arched to meet Max. She cried out in painful ecstacy and she contracted and bucked , as her release was torn from her body. Max was amazed at how out of control she became. She sobbed his name over and over as she continued to come until she begged him to stop. He slowly relinquished his hold on her breasts and soothed her with soft kisses and mumblings of his love.

He held her in his arms, rocking her like a baby until she calmed down. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down gently on the bed, removed her robe, and then his, and climbed in next to her, scooping her into his loving embrace. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and she trembled in his arms.

------------------------------------------

When Liz had recovered enough for some coherent speech, she looked over at his smiling face.

"Oh Max," she managed to rasp, "What did you just do to me?"

"I was acting out one of my fantasies, Babe, and it was as good for me as it was for you, except, of course, you came and I just conquered," he joked lovingly.

"Well Caesar, I guess it's my turn to do a little conquering," she replied coyly, as she ran her hands appreciatively over his chest and down across his abdomen until she wrapped her hand around his jerking arousal.

"My, my," she cooed, " you are so ready. I wonder what I can do to alleviate some of this stress?"

Max jumped and hissed as she grabbed his hardness and started to move rhythmically in and out of her grasp, moaning in pleasure.

"Oh no," my handsome friend, "don't think its gonna be that easy. I've done this before, remember? No, I have something much more fantastical in mind.!"

Liz gently extricated herself from his arms, glancing seductively and her now, very frustrated boyfriend. She turned him so that he was lying flat on his back and placed his arms above his head. He looked at her questioningly, but she left him there with a warning look, while she removed a couple of items from her bag and returned with them to the bed.

She held two scarves in her hand and proceeded to tie Max's wrists, one at a time, to the rungs of the headboard, kissing each one in turn, as she gently knotted the scarves.

Max smiled at her in anticipation as she swooped out of the bedroom. " Hey Liz, what's going on?" he yelled in a panic.

"Max, Max Baby," she simpered as she returned," I just needed to get something from the kitchen," and she produced a can of Ready Whip from behind her back. "I haven't had dessert yet," she waggled her eyebrows wickedly at her flushing boyfriend.

Max lay panting on the bed, his mind in a frenzy at what lay ahead. "Well, do begin. I wouldn't want to hold up your meal," he mumbled, as he turned his dark, hooded eyes towards her.

Liz sauntered over to the foot of the bed, standing naked before her lover, and sprayed some cream on each of her nipples. . Then she scooped a finger into the cream, one at a time, and moaned delightfully. Max's lips parted and he breathed heavily as he watched her walk towards him, kneel down beside him on the bed, and bend down over his prostrate form, spraying cream on his nipples. He jumped in response and watched in anticipation as she leaned in and snaked her tongue out to touch his erect buds, swirling it around and taking his amber coins into her mouth, sucking and nibbling as she gobbled them greedily. She continued her munching as she let her hand glide down across his lower abdomen, massaging his soft skin, but carefully avoiding his throbbing manhood.

A low moan escaped from Max's lips. Beads of sweat were prickling his forehead as he wriggled on the bed. His balls ached so badly and he just wanted to rub his proud staff along Liz's mound, but she had other things in mind. She continued to tease his nipples, sucking on them and running her tongue around them for long, luxurious minutes. Fluid leaked from the tip of his penis as he took ragged breaths to maintain some alertness.

"Liz, Oh Liz," he groaned. "Please, please..........." he keened.

"Please what, Max?" she whispered softly, and he wriggled his bum on the bed in response, drawing attention to his straining shaft. Liz glanced down and sighed "All in good time, my love," and squirted some cream on his rippling abs. She drew her tongue along his body and moaned in delight as he writhed in response to her ministrations.

"You taste so yummy, Max," she teased, remembering their previous conversation. He growled in response and squirmed on the bed some more. She brought the spray can up to her finger and squirted some on it. She slid up the bed and slowly shoved her finger into Max's mouth. He sucked on it, refusing to let it go, his eyes wide with arousal as he held her gaze.

"Hmmm, I wonder where else I can spray this cream?" she teased him mercilessly. In response, he jumped at her futilely, straining at his bonds and growled in frustration. She then sprayed some cream on his lower abdomen and squirted a large dollop into his belly button. He moaned loudly in response and waited anxiously for her next assault. Her tongue shot out as she laved him lovingly, dipping into his navel and swirling around his lower belly, staying out of reach of his straining erection.

His chest was heaving and sweat glistened all along his body. He took ragged breaths between his clenched teeth and rolled his head on the pillow. He thought he would pass out soon and actually hoped this would asuage his agony.

"Liz," he grimaced, "If you love me, please............ finish the job!"

"Max, look at me!" She held his eyes as she brought the can to his penis and squirted it liberally with cream. Then she lowered her head and ran her tongue along the shaft. He almost cried in relief as his hips moved in response to her tonguing. She cupped his sack gently and he rocked up and down as Liz's mouth opened up over his shaft and enveloped it with her hot lips. He moved faster and faster inside her cavity until he felt the tension reaching its climax.

"Liz," he rasped, "I'm coming!" He didn't think that she'd want him to ejaculate into her mouth but she shook her head in refusal and continued to suck on his straining flesh. He couldn't wait any longer and he exploded into her mouth in great spurts as she milked his shaft of its flowing contents.She groaned in pleasure as she greedily gobbled his essence. Max moaned weakly as he gulped air into his aching lungs.

Liz felt his arousal softening and removed her mouth reluctantly from its hold on him. She could hear him struggling for breath and she slithered up his body to release his bonds. When he was free, he lowered his weakened arms and wrapped them loosely around Liz's frame as she snuggled into his chest.

"I was right, Max, you do taste yummy!" she sighed.

He shook her gently and breathed, "Well I commend your taste preferences and I'd highly recommend an encore at some later date. I can't wait to sample your smorgasboard," he growled.

"I'm looking forward to laying it out for you," she quipped delightedly. "I'm all wet in anticipation!"

In response to this, he moved his hand down to her mound and slipped his finger inside. Liz jumped in answer, as her hips began to move. Her head dropped back onto the pillow and Max watched her face as her eyes clenched in passion. She was so hot and slick and he slid a second finger into her passage as she continued to rock.

He wriggled down her body and brought his tongue in contact with her swollen clit. She cried out as he massaged her nub with his flattened tongue as his hot breath puffed on her heat.. She arched up and ground her mound into his face while her hands shot up to grasp the headboard. She gulped in air as her chest heaved. She was wild with desire and moved under his touch faster and faster.

Max grunted and growled as he, too, lost control. He moaned, as he ran his tongue around her desire, sucking it in between his teeth He tossed her legs over his shoulders as his fingers explored her more deeply, searching her front passage for her G-spot. She shrieked in pleasure and bucked wildly as he applied pressure to the passion point. Her orgasm tore from her loins as she jerked uncontrollably and came into Max's mouth, her hot fluid coursing from her vagina.

Her teeth clamped shut as she grimaced in ecstacy. She came and came, shouting Max's name until she was hoarse and exhausted. She finally slumped weakly and let her legs slide off his shoulders and down onto the bed. Max removed his mouth from her folds and kissed her thighs before he wriggled up her body and enveloped her in his strong embrace.

She sighed blissfully, her face still flushed with passion, as she glanced over at Max's own heated countenance. Beads of sweat peppered his reddened face and his hair was matted to his forehead. He looked so sweet and sexy, she wanted to weep with delight.

"Oh Max," she whispered tearfully, " I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Liz," he countered as he leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips. She tasted and smelled her own self as he nuzzled her. She felt so adored by him and she moved her head in until she touched his chest, wanting to crawl inside and become a part of him. Her arms circled his back while she could feel his hands running up and down her spine.

Max threw the blankets over them, and it was in this position that they both finally nodded off to sleep, their heated bodies incubating them into slumber.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.