FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fantasies"
Part 6
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em, but don't own 'em. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: A weekend fantasy trip for Max and Liz. Moral of the story......Be careful what you wish for! If you like it, I'll write a sequel.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I'd love feedback. Please email me. Thanks. Dee
They had missed breakfast or, at least Liz had, since Max had eaten a bowl of cereal right before their shower, so they settled on a brunch of ham and eggs and hash browns with thick slabs of homemade bread and some O.J. and coffee. They wolfed down their meal, having worked up quite an appetite.

After cleaning up in the kitchen, they decided to get some fresh air. They donned their jackets and hiking boots and headed down the narrow path towards the lake. The sun shone warm and bright and sparkled on the cool water. They found a rock to lounge on and sat in companionable silence while gazing at the distant mountains.

Max gently rubbed Liz's neck as she lay beside him and she ran her hand across his thigh. A hawk made lazy circles overhead, in search of prey, piercing the silence with it's screech, and in the distance, they could hear the loud thwack of a beaver tail.

"I feel so lazy now," Liz yawned. She curled up beside Max and dozed like a cat in a patch of sunshine. Max rested on his side, gazing adoringly at her as she slept. He was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events this weekend. He couldn't believe how relaxed they were and how sexually charged they had become. He was enjoying their newfound intimacy and felt the shift in their relationship.

Liz stirred next to him and he shook her gently. "Wake up, Lazy Bones. Let's go for a hike!"

"Oh Max," she grumbled, "don't you ever get tired of exercise?"

"Nope," he replied cheerily."C'mon Liz, it's a great day. We've gotta make the most of it," and he hauled her up by the arms and turned her towards the mountains. She sighed heavily in resignation as she let Max lead the way. She had to admire the scenery and felt reenergized after a while. The air was pure and chilled, a tonic to her lungs. She breathed in deeply and picked up her pace behind Max.

By Mid-afternoon, they crested the mountain and gazed in awe at the panorama. They could see for miles in the distance, as trees painted the landscape with various shades of green, while rivers meandered through them haphazardly. The sun glistened off the water of azure lakes and they were jolted by the contrast between their native desert scrub and this feast of plenty.

"Wow!" Max breathed.

"Yeah, wow," repeated Liz.

They held hands as they stood stock still. No need to say another word.

---------------------------------------------

As the afternoon wore on, they traipsed through the woods, discovering more treasures. There was a small waterfall crashing down a ravine into a narrow gorge below. The spray caught the sunbeams and formed a tiny rainbow that settled over the falls. The remains of a rope bridge could be seen hanging from the opposite side.

They walked further upstream and discovered a small bubbling hotspring. Max tested it with his finger.

"Whooh, nice!" he declared. "Hey Liz, you wanna try it out?"

Before he had time to turn around, Liz was shedding her clothes in anticipation . She scurried past Max and jumped in, screaming, "Last one in's a rotten egg!"

She whooped for joy as she sank into the soothing waters and watched in amusement as Max struggled with his garments to join her. He, too, shouted aloud as he plunged into the warm depths, while Liz brought her arm down with a resounding splash as her hand struck the surface. Max turned to her and scooped up a hand full of water, tossing it her way, and the battle was on.

Their shrieks of joy echoed through the forest as they frolicked like two kids. Then, Max disappeared beneath the surface and came up between Liz's legs, forcing her onto his shoulders. She held onto his head as she fought for balance, laughing hysterically all the while.

"Max," she shrieked,"I'm gonna fall. Put me down, pleeeeease!" she squealed.

"Promise, no more splashing and I"ll think about it!"

"Okay, I promise, I promise!" she yelled.

Max lifted her straight up in his strong grasp and eased her off his shoulders, nipping at her bum as she slid passed his face. She wriggled out of his grasp, giggling uncontrollably.

"You jerk," she teased.

He grabbed her by the waist and hugged her to his body. "See what you do to me?" he growled into her neck.

Liz could feel his arousal bobbing at her thighs in the water. She purred as she nipped at his chest and looked up at him coyly, "What shall we do about it?"

He took her right hand and led it to his stiff flesh. "Do what you will," he moaned encouragingly.

Liz began to stroke him slowly, running her hand up and down the full length of his shaft. She watched his face as he groaned softly in delight, his eyes shut and his lips parted in a half smile. She cupped his balls in her other hand while she planted open kisses on his chest. He sighed in response as his hips rocked in a steady rhythm.

Liz then took Max's hand and guided it over her stroking one. "Max, I want you to do it," she choked out breathlessly.

Max was caught off guard for a minute but he nodded at her and hopped out of the spring, onto the edge of the bank, so Liz could have a clear view. He waited until her focus was on his hand and then he grabbed his erection and started pumping it up and down. Her eyes were round in arousal as she panted soft breaths between her lips. As Max watched her expression, he became more aroused himself and lay back against the bank, one leg dangling in the water as he furiously pounded his flesh.

He turned to face Liz and she came up out of the water to crouch by his side. "Liz," he rasped hoarsely, "spread your legs. I need to see you," as he swivelled his head to take in her exposed flesh. He groaned loudly as she parted her lips to reveal herself. She was so pink and he noted the creamy fluid glistening on her vulva, as it collected at her passage.

Liz brought her finger down to dip it into her heat and then up to her swollen nub, and began to rub it in a circular motion. Max jerked as he watched in fascination. He rolled to the side and caught her musky scent as he heard steady moans escaping from her throat. He pumped his cock furiously as he became lost in Liz's self manipulations. He brought his free hand up and slipped two eager digits inside her slick channel. He moved them in and out, delving deeper and deeper into her depths.

Liz gasped in delight as she felt Max's fingers coaxing her on. She let her head fall back in ecstacy as she rode his hand back and forth in a frenzied rhythm. Her cries became high pitched as she neared her release, rubbing her clit furiously as she lost control. Max felt her walls clamp down tightly on his fingers as she exploded onto his hand, her body racked with spasms of pleasure.

As he watched her buck in ecstacy, he exploded in a roar, as his semen shot from his rock hard shaft and spurted on the ground He kept coming as his body jerked spasmodically, his breathing loud and high pitched. Liz had recovered enough to watch Max in total awe as he bucked out of control. His hand gripped his cock as he grimaced in pleasure, his eyes still glued to her open flesh.

A sob escaped his throat as his body quietened down. The tension slowly eased and his shaft began to hang limp in his hand. Liz lay down beside him as she soothed his tears. She cooed softly against his forehead as she planted soft kisses over his face. He brought his hand up to caress her hip and back as he struggled for control. She wrapped her arms around him protectively and murmured into his damp hair. He nuzzled into her neck and took deep, calming breaths through slightly parted lips.

They lay in each others sheltering arms for quite some time, soothing one another in unintelligable murmurings. Max eventually rolled over, running a sweaty palm across his face.

"Omigod. Wow. That was incredible! Rack up another fantasy, well two, actually, rolled into one. I don't think I'm gonna make it to Monday, Liz!" he exclaimed as he mimicked his pounding heart with his hand.

Liz sat up, supported on her left elbow. She laughed appreciatively as she leaned down to peck his chest. "Well, Max, we can always pack up and head home, if you want," she teased.

"No way. I'm not finished yet. I just need to take a breather!"

Liz chuckled in return and proceeded to pull on her clothes. Max followed suit and they hurried back to the cabin, hand in hand, for some much needed nourishment.

"I know what to do if I ever gain weight," Liz quipped. "I'll call it the"all you can screw sex diet" she laughed.

Max looked at her wickedly as he raised an eyebrow." I don't think we'll ever have that problem, Liz. If this keeps up, we're gonna have to think seriously about gaining weight!" he retorted.

"Mmmm," she sighed "I could handle that predicament, with pleasure!"

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.