FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Night Moves"
Part 1
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: All of these characters are affiliated with the WB network. I have no association with them or with any member of that affiliation.
Summary: A kinky night when everything nice turns naughty.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: For Liz and her buds.....a challenge I couldn't resist. There was no silly Destiny, just four alien hybrids, sharing their chocolate luv with four humans.
"Hello," Liz answered the phone on the third ring.

"Hey babe," Max whispered seductively. "I've just been reading Playboy, and I have this raging boner. I need you right now," he rasped hoarsely.

"MAX!" Liz responded in shock.

"HA. Ha! Gotcha!" he exclaimed, laughing hysterically over the phone. "That's to get you back for pulling that little stunt in Bio Lab today," he smirked.

"What stu............Oh, that! " Liz blushed, as she remembered how she had teased Max by rubbing her hand on his thigh, gliding it dangerously close to his crotch, while he was talking to the teacher. He could barely get a word out as he stuttered out his answer, flushing profusely as beads of sweat gathered on his brow. He had glared at her after, but all she could do was giggle helplessly in response.

"Hmmm," she thought. "This could be fun."

"Ohhh, Max," she moaned. "I can feel that big hard cock of yours right now. I'm so wet, hon. I want you to slip it inside me, and shove it in as deep as you can. Oh God Max, I want you so badly! Mmmm, oh that feels sooooooo good," she mimicked. "But my finger isn't big enough, Max." she groaned. "Uh, uh, uhhhhh. Oh God. Please Max. Hurry over here, before it's too late!"

"Huh?!" Max answered in a puzzled voice. This couldn't be Liz talking to him like that! "What the hell's goin' on?! he yelled.

"OH Max hurry up before I come. Oh God !Oh! Oh! Omigod! " she screamed. "Oh, you're too late, hon!" she breathed heavily.

"What the f........ Oh, I get it! Very funny, Liz. You always have to have the last word, don't ya?"

"Well, you didn't think I was gonna let you get away with that, did you?" she laughed. "Honestly, though, I am wet now and I really would like to see you," she whispered. "I love you, Max. When can you come by?"

"I can COME by in about ten minutes, if you need it that bad!" he threatened, in a joking tone. "But, I was actually calling to see if you wanted to catch a movie tonight."

"What's playing?" she asked.

"Well, there's *Sweet November* with Keanu Reeves and that gorgeous Charlize...."

"Omigod, I love Keanu!" she squealed.

"Ahem! As I was saying! Sexy Charlize Theron and that geek, Keanu Reeves. Or, we could see *Chocolat*.

"Ooh, Johnny Depp!" Decisions, decisions! I heard they're both good, although Ebert gave Sweet November a thumb's down......but what does he know, anyway," she poohed.

"Well, since you can't seem to keep your mind off the guys, maybe we should see Hannibal the Cannibal!"

"OH, Max, that's gross! Look, you decide, okay?"

"Alright! Then I vote for *Chocolat*. With the mood you've been in lately, this might do you some good!" he joked.

"I know," she sighed in frustration. "I've been so horny lately, and I don't know what's happening to me! Of course, it doesn't help that my boyfriend happens to be the sexiest man on the planet, either!" she retorted.

"Well, I guess I'll take that as a compliment," he chuckled. "Look, er, Liz, are you busy right now?" he whispered. "'Cause, I really could come over for a while........i..if you want me to, that is," he gulped.

"Mmmm, yes, I want. I want that very much, please, " she begged. "Come up the fire escape, okay. I'll be waiting. Max, hurry!"

"Yeah, I'm on my way!" he promised, as he slammed down the phone, and grabbed his car keys. He rushed out of his room and bumped into Isabel, who was walking down the hall.

"Uh oof!" she exclaimed. "What's your hurry, Max? Oh, never mind. You don't have to answer that, " she laughed. "You have that crazed "I have to see Liz, right away" look in your eyes!" she taunted him..

"My God, is it that obvious ?" he asked, appalled.

"Max, when it comes to Liz, you are an open book! But don't worry! We still love you!" she laughed. "Go on.....don't keep the love of your life waiting!" she said, as she shoved him down the hall. "But be back for dinner. Mom's got your favourite....chicken casserole."

"Uh, yeah, sure, Iz," he said , waving goodbye as he continued on his headlong rush to his jeep.

Isabel shook her head and smiled at her brother's tunnel vision when it came to Liz. Then, she remembered Alex and ran to her room to give him a call. She had promised to make up her mind about the movie choice for tonight.

"Hey, Ace." she smiled, as he answered the phone. "I've finally made up my mind. "Let's go see *Chocolat*.

"Good choice, Muffin! Juliette Binoche is so good in this movie!"

"Oh, really!" she responded, as she raised an eyebrow. "Well, I heard that Johnny Depp isn't bad either!"

"Well, there you go!" Alex smiled. "We'll both be happy!

"Alex, I'd be happy watching two midgets mud wrestling, as long as I was with you," Isabel admitted lovingly.

"Well, that could be arranged," he joked. "You just tell me when and where, and I'll be there!" he laughed. "I love you Isabel," he said more seriously.

"I love you, too Alex," she whispered. flushing with desire. "Mom and Dad won't be home for at least another hour, and Max just left for Liz's. Can you come over for a bit?" she pleaded.

"I'm already there, Muffin!" he said, as he hung up the phone.

"Oh Alex," Isabel breathed, her eyes sparkling in anticipation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What's up, Spaceboy?" Maria quipped, as she leaned her head over the serving counter. Michael looked up, his sweat soaked bandana clinging to his forehead.

"Whaddya think, Blondie?" he smirked. "I'm right in the middle of slapping together a Will Smith Burger for your order."

"Hmmm, and a very nice job you're doing, too!" she complimented him.

"I try," he shrugged. "So, what are we doin' tonight?" he asked.

"I dunno? I guess we could watch some TV at your place and make out for a bit......or maybe we could go to a movie. It's your choice, big guy."

"Well, we could probably do both, " he hinted, as he leaned in to whisper in her ear, kissing her lobe as he did so.

"What do you mean?" she shivered in delight.

"Well, we could go catch a movie, and then go back to my place," he waggled his eyebrows.

"You know, Spaceboy, I like the way you think," she grinned widely. "It's a deal!" she laughed.

"So, what movie did you have in mind?"

"Chocolat," he smirked, as he dribbled chocolate syrup over a dish of ice cream."I'm hoping it'll give us some new material to work with," he grinned.

"MICHAEL!" she gasped, as she slapped his arm. "Have I told you yet how much I admire your initiative? she winked, as she whisked her tray of food away.

"I try," he winked back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

"Tess.....Tess!", Kyle called from the living room.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute," she yelled back from her bedroom. "Okay, whaddya want, Buddha Boy?" she said, as she collapsed in his lap, as he lay sprawled on the couch, watching a basketball game.

"Oof," he exclaimed as the air rushed out of him. "Watch the family jewels, there, Sweet Cakes," he grinned, as he grabbed her by the waist. He nuzzled her neck, breathing in her delightful scent. "Oh, God, you smell good," he breathed in deeply.

"Mmm, that feels good," she sighed, as he ran his tongue along her neck, and up to her ear lobe. He sucked it into his mouth and she shivered with pleasure. "So, is this what you wanted?" she giggled.

"Hmmm.......huh? Oh, well, this helps," he sighed, as he ran his hands over the swelling of her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

She ground her bottom into his arousal and moaned with pleasure. "Oh, Kyle.....we should stop. What if your Dad walks in?" she breathed heavily.

"Yeah........you're right," he agreed, as he gulped in air, rubbing his sweaty brow on her shoulder. With great difficulty, he forced himself to pull away from her. He watched with amusement as she palmed her flushed cheeks.

"We have to find a more private place soon, or I'm gonna explode," he admitted, as he squirmed uncomfortably on the couch, his arousal bulging in his pants.

"Well, there is always the car," she suggested.

"I know, I know," he responded, "but sometimes, I wish we could have more space, ya know. Wouldn't it be great to just get away somewhere, just for one night......just the two of us."

"Mmm, sounds great," she agreed.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Sounds great.......but as usual, we won't do anything about it!" he exploded in exasperation.

"Why don't we go out tonight?" she suggested. "That might help for a bit, and who knows...maybe we'll come up with some kind of plan!"

"Okay," he replied reluctantly. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Oh, I dunno.......how about a movie?" she shrugged. "Why don't we go see Chocolat?"

"That sounds French....I suppose it has sub titles!" he groaned.

"Nope...it's in English. Johnny Depp is in it, so I know for a fact, it isn't in French. "C'mon.......... I heard the reviews.....it's supposed to be good. "C'mon, Kyle. Live dangerously," she giggled, as she tickled his ribs.

He wriggled on the couch as she continued to tickle him, laughing hysterically, until he jumped up when he heard a car door slam.

"Damn....Dad's home! Okay, we're goin' out tonight! Mmmm, Chocolat. It better be good and sexy!" he threatened.

"Oh, it will be Buddha Boy! It will!" she promised, as she waggled her eyebrows, grinning impishly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, Max, don't stop," Liz moaned as she lay naked on her bed, next to an equally naked Max. He was busy suckling her nipples, running his tongue over the erect buds as he sucked them into his hot mouth. He cradled her right breast in his hand as his left one kneaded her mound. He dipped a finger in between her hot, wet swollen lips, seeking her bulbous clit, as her hips rocked seductively, setting up a mesmerizing rhythm beneath him.

His rigid shaft rested on her thigh, waiting impatiently for the moment when it would be engulfed in her hot, tight passage. She could feel it pulsing on her soft skin, and she moved her tiny hand down to run her fingers over its hard velvet surface. He jumped at the first indication of her touch and them shoved his hips forward to give her better access. She toyed with it, circling her fingers around the straining flesh, and running them up and down in a rhythm to match her own. He picked it up quickly, rocking in motion to her own timing. He groaned as he felt the electric sparks of pleasure course through his body, and he could feel her shuddering as she responded to his touch.

"Come, Baby....I want you to come!" he whispered into her ear, as he moved up her body to ready himself for his entry. She sobbed as she felt her peak approaching. She halted her rhythm as she exploded under his ministrations, her body racked with spasms of pleasure as he continued to finger her. She clung to his body as if he were a life preserver, kissing him fervently as she continued to come, flooding his hand with her own creamy juices.

He ran his tongue around hers as he kissed her back, marvelling at her capacity for such outspoken pleasure. She was so sensuous and loving, that it broke his heart every time they made love. It was like the first time, every time. He never understood that, but didn't argue with its reality. He loved her, body and soul and gave her all of himself in return.

"Max.......now, " she gasped, as she let him know she was ready for the next stage. He quickly sheathed his penis in a condom, and smoothly entered her still vibrating passage. He shuddered as he felt himself seek comfort inside her, moving in and out of her tight warmth as he soothed his tense flesh.....in and out, in and out...keeping the rhythm slow as she adjusted to his size. She wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him deeper.

He grunted as he tried to monitor his pace, knowing it would take her time to reach her saturation point. He had made a vow, from the very first time.....he would always wait for her, knowing that when they came together, it would be magical. He clung to this belief, now, as he moved inside her welcoming body. He could tell by her increased movements that she was nearing her peak again, and he adjusted his rhythm accordingly, picking up the pace from her agitated body language.

"Max......Max.....I'm coming," she gasped, as she again felt her body losing itself in her need for completion. He rammed into her as he felt himself go, pounding her with everything he had, as he filled his condom with his seed..

"OH. Liz...........Omigod. Babe, I love you," he rasped, as his body jerked uncontrollably inside her. She came again and again as she responded to his emotions. He could feel the hard contractions of her passage walls milking him of his own juices. It seemed to go on forever, and he lost all track of the present as he became lost in their simultaneous release of pleasure.

His heart hammered in his chest and he gasped for air as his oxygen starved lungs begged for more. He raised his body up because he had to see her face, knowing that what he was doing was bringing her such ecstasy. He gritted his teeth as he continued to pump her tiny body, this endless surge of electricity draining his energy reserves. Finally, she slumped in exhaustion, and he let his body sink to the bed, the sweat running from his chest and back and head, as he moaned into the bedspread.

She reached over to him and he immediately responded, by drawing her to his side. He could feel the flutter of her heart next to his heaving chest, and he leaned down to kiss her lovingly on the mouth. He pulled back, staring into her chocolate doe eyes, and smiled reassuringly at her. She reached up with her hand, and smoothed his drenched hair from his brow.

"I love you, so much," she whispered, as her eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

"I love you too," he responded, as he took her hand and kissed her fingertips, rubbing them with his full lips as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

She felt herself melt from his touch, and sighed as a single tear coursed down her cheek. She closed her eyes as she felt herself relaxing and she quickly dozed off, coaxed by the pounding rhythm of his heart. He opened his eyes, smiled and joined her in her slumber.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It seemed like moments later, that the phone rang, but in actuality, an hour had passed.

"Liz, it's Isabel. Is Max still there?"

"Oh.....uh, yeah, Iz. Just a minute," she responded sleepily. She handed the phone to Max, who had also been awakened by the jangling.

"Hi Iz," he yawned. "Uh, yeah, I'm on my way," he nodded sleepily, as he gave the phone back to Liz.

"Gotta go, Babe," he sighed, as he kissed her shoulder. He swung his legs over the side of the bed and reached for his boxers and jeans. "Oh, yuck," he laughed, as he hauled the sticky condom off his penis. He ran into the bathroom, to wipe himself off, before getting dressed.. Liz leaned up on her arm, giggling at his predicament. He tucked the offensive object into his pocket. "I'll get rid of this at home," he promised. "I don't think we should leave evidence in your wastebasket," he smirked, as he raised his eyebrows to emphasize the point.

"Thanks, Max," she smiled as she flopped back down on the bed, covering herself with the sheet.

When he finished dressing, he sat on the bed, and carefully removed the sheet. "You're so beautiful," he sighed. "I just have to have one more look before I go." He leaned over her tiny form and kissed each nipple reverently. He nuzzled her breasts and sat back up. He kissed her gently on the mouth.

"Love you, Babe, " he whispered. "See you tonight."

"Love you too, Max. " she smiled up into his eyes.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.