Fanfic - Max/Liz
"If I Could Make You Mine"
Part 5
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own roswell or anything to do with it, just some posters and pictures
Summary: Liz is a princess and Max is a commoner who works at the castle.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
“ELIZABETH!!!”

“I’m right here! There’s no need to yell, mother.” Liz said as she came from behind her mom, from the stables.

“Where were you?” Her mother asked impatiently.

“I was in the stables with the horses.” ~*~ and Max~*~

“Well, what on earth were you doing in there?” her mother was obviously disgusted by her being near horses.

“I was just brushing my horse. Now what do you want?”

“Your father and I have set up a dinner that will help you get to know the prince better. So go into your chambers and get ready, the prince and his family will be here soon.” Her mother said, before turning around and walking off to find some of the servants. Liz just stood there, shocked. She didn’t want to meet this prince, let alone marry him. She started to her room, then turned around and ran in the other direction towards Max and the stables. She ran straight into Max’s arms.

“Liz? Liz, what’s wrong?” He was worried. He was holding the princess while she was sobbing. Liz looked up long enough to calm down and try to tell him what was wrong.

“My parents set up a dinner for my to get to know the prince better. The prince that I’m supposed to marry! What am I going to do? I don’t want to be with him.” She sobbed, while hugging him to her. Max felt his heart skip a beat. He had just remembered that Liz was the princess. She acted so much like a commoner that that’s how he treated her, common.

“Liz, you are going to go to that dinner and have a pleasant time. I’m sure of it. After the dinner you can come over here and tell me about it. Is that okay?” He was heartbroken. He looked down at the beauty in his arms and sucked in his breath. She was looking at him with a fire of passion in her eyes. This time he didn’t was a minute. He bent his head down to kiss her and felt her doing the same thing. He looked down into her eyes and saw her looking at him. They smiled and finally their lips met. They gasped a little at first when they felt sparks between them, but leaned back in again because they needed the contact. Liz moaned when Max deepened their kiss. Max knew that they should stop, but it felt to good. He wrapped his arms around his waist and brought her closer and sighed when he felt her arms entwine around his neck.

They eventually had to breathe, so they raised their heads and found themselves looking into each other’s eyes. Max brought Liz closer to him and enclosed her in a hug. Liz sighed and leaned into his body, soaking in all the emotions that were going through her.

“Uh... I should go.” Liz said reluctantly.

“Oh, yeah. Okay. Are you still gonna come tonight?” ~*~ Please say yes!~*~

“Yeah, of course.”

“Great. See you tonight.”

“Tonight.” Liz smiled, turned around and walked away.

“Tonight.” Max whispered after Liz had left.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.