FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 5
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
In Liz's head *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Show me where the granolith is," Kim ordered.

"No! Get out of my head!" Liz screamed.

Kim zapped her in response. The jolt riveted through out Liz's body while she screamed in agony. Kim looked amused and kept zapping watching Liz twitch and scream and cry. *~*~*~*~*~*~* In reality around Liz *~*~*~*~*~*~*

Max was anxiously trying to heal Liz with all of his might.

*~*~*~*~*~*~* In Liz's head *~*~*~*~*~*~* "Show me where the granolith is now? Or do you want more pain?" Kim asked coldly but still with amusment.

Kim gave her a more powerfull jolt than all the others. "I'll give you to the count of five to rethink your answer."

Liz could no longer talk, she didnt have the strength and she didnt think she could move a muscle. So she wimpered to try to persuade her to stop.

"Five....four....three....two....one"

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.