FanFic - Max/Liz
"Is It True?"
Part 4
by Kimmy C
Disclaimer: I don't own any of Roswell or anything related. They are geniuses!
Summary: Max asks Liz if she slept with Kyle again, and there's a new face in town and she's after Liz.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is taking place after "Max in the City" or "Journey to NY" whatever you want to call it! This is my first attempt at fanfiction, so please send me ANY comments!-Thanx!
At the downstairs of the UFO Center *~*~*~*~*~*~*

"She is definately looking for you, Liz" Maria said to her friend as soon as she got there.

"She must be waiting for the right time, though. Otherwise she would have talked to her when Liz was in her room," Isabel explained.

"Liz, you should try to be around some one at all times. She could be dangerous," Max said commandingly.

"What if that's not enough, Maxwell? She could be after all of us," Micheal was getting pissed now.

Liz - trying to get out of the spotlight - said, "He's right, Max. We all have to be carefull." All was silent.

The silence was broken when Maria said, "She called Micheal this weird name- Dasion. What does that mean?"

"Micheal?" Max questioned, knowing that Isabel had had a different name, too.

"I think she must have known us before, like on our planet. She wouldn't have known that name unless she didn't, right?" Isabel put in.

All of a sudden Liz screamed and fell - no more like jumped backwards on to her back. She was still screaming and clutching her head.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.