FanFic - Other
"Remembering Our Pasts"
Part 16
by Charmed Kitten
Disclaimer: I don't own them, I'm just borrowing them. I make 'em happy for a while then give them back. Just the way I found them, depressed and fighting. Oh, but I own Lady Raine and the other characters that I've added. =)
Summary: This is part two in my yet unnamed series. The first part in Our Real Families, you should read that before this one to understand what is going on. This is a few days after Max and Tess come back from New York. The gang hasn't been able to get together and talk because Max's parents are concerned and won't let him out of their sight except for school.
Category: Other
Rating: R
Authors Note: I'd love feedback if you don't mind, even criticism. =) I need help with a name for the series. If you have any ideas, please e-mail me with them. Thanks!
"So um, Liz," Max asked with a scared and sheepish look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"Let me get this straight," he said with a smile on his face and twinkle in his eyes. He knew that this moment could get really serious but he also knew that they didn't have time for that. Their parents would kill them if they were late. He relaxed a bit when he saw the answering look and knowledge in Liz's eyes. "You didn't sleep with Kyle. You are willing to die for me. You're Michael's twin sister from our past lives. You do want to have my children, and you're an alien as well, just without powers yet. Did I cover it all?"

"Um, almost," Liz said her face lit up by her happiness and mischief. "Let me go in the way that you went. Yes, yes, yes, no and yes."

"No?" Max asked, a little less confident then before.

"Max, I love you so much, more than I ever thought was possible, but I'm not ready to have your children, not yet. We're both too young. And there is so much left to know."

"Oh, good. Cause it's true," Max said, relief on his face which quickly turned to love and a bit of desire. "So, we don't have anything standing between us anymore, do we? Tess knows that we're not meant to be and we never really were, We're the same species and we both love each other very much," Max said as he moved closer to her, pinning her to the passenger side door of the jeep.

"Max," Liz said as her eyes filled with love and desire as well. "Love, we still don't know if you should be matched with me. There are at least three other females that you could be with." Liz was trying to be reasonable, but she was also trying to keep herself from more hurt and pain, even though she knew it was impossible to do.

"I don't care. Things can be changed," Max placed his finger against Liz's lips when she opened her mouth to speak. "You and I are different than the Ava and Zan relationship. They weren't in love. We are. We are meant to be, Elizabeth Kalika Parker, so you better just accept that fact." Liz smiled at Max's statement. She knew that the hard times weren't over yet, but she knew that they would face them together and was satisfied for the time being.

Playfully, she opened her mouth wider and the tip of Max's finger slipped into her mouth. Quickly, she pulled it deeper within and began to suck on it gently. She giggled at Max's growl at her actions, but it didn't make her stop. In fact it just urged her on. Liz began to suck harder on Max's finger as her tongue swirled around it in her mouth. Max's breath began to come faster and his eyes were almost golden in color. Liz's next actions had Max's knees turning to jelly and leaning against her and the jeep for support.

She had pulled her head back so that Max's finger was at the tip of her mouth and slowly sucked it back in using only her mouth, teeth and tongue. She took his whole finger into her mouth and began to caress it with her tongue again. Max thought he was going to die. He had never imagined, well, okay he had, but he had never believed that Liz would be doing something like this on her own.

Liz finally took Max's finger from her mouth and tilted her head up to look at Max. Max's breath caught even more when he saw the desire, love and need that were in her eyes. He slowly leaned his head down for a kiss. His eyes fixed on her wet lips, he groaned when her tongue flicked out to wet them, before he crushed his mouth to hers and kissed her like a starved man. Which he was. Max was starved for the taste and smell of Liz Parker. It was something that he had gone far too long without. He knew that he never would let it happen again in that moment. *No one will separate us again. No one.*

Both Max and Liz jerked apart in surprise. They then laughed nervously when they realized that they had both spoken that statement in the minds and they had heard each other's thoughts.

Just then Liz's cell phone rang. Liz pulled her gaze from Max's soulful stare and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Liz."

"Oh, hi, Isabel," Liz felt Max's arms tighten around her as she said his twin's name. "Is something wrong?"

Isabel laughed. "Um, no. I just wanted to remind you guys to get into the jeep and leave. I figured that the two of you hadn't left yet and I was right," Isabel said, her voice full of triumph.

"How do you know that we haven't left yet?"

"Could it be because I don't hear the wind?"

"Oh, yeah," Liz said rather sheepishly. "We're leaving right now."

Isabel laughed. "Okay, but I'm gonna call you guys in about five minutes just to make sure."

Liz laughed. "And don't worry, we'll be on the road by then. Bye, Iz."

"Bye, Liz," Isabel said as she hung up.

"My sister checking up to make sure that we're on our way?"

"Yup," Liz answered.

"Well, I guess we better leave then," Max said as he began to lean his head down for another kiss.

"Max," Liz said sternly. "Let's leave now, otherwise we'll never leave. And we don't need our parents thinking anything."

Max sighed in frustration, but he knew that she was right. He pulled her close once more, loving the feel of her in his arms and placed a quick kiss on the top of her head. As he moved her away from the door of the jeep, he opened it and helped her in before walking around the jeep to his side. Once he had turned his back on her, his face contorted in pain. *Damn. I hope this hard-on goes away or calms down before we get home. Otherwise our parents WILL be thinking things.*

By the time that Max had made it back around to his side of the Jeep, he had successfully calmed himself down somewhat to where he wasn't in quite so much pain. But he had a feeling that it wasn't going to last, especially when he saw just how bruised Liz's lips were from their earlier kiss. Max groaned.

"What's wrong, Max?" Liz asked in concern.

"Nothing other than I don't want to spend the evening with everyone else tonight," Max said with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her gently, pulling away before either of them could get lost in it. He turned away and started the jeep quickly, seeing in his mind's eye the lost and cloudy look on Liz's face. He knew that if he actually saw that, they wouldn't leave.

Liz smiled at Max's quick turn from her and his concentrated focus on starting the jeep. She had known what was wrong with Max as soon as she had heard his voice answer her question, she took a bit of feminine pride at the fact of his discomfort and she understood. The last thing she wanted to do was to spend time with their parents and friends. But she knew that it was too soon to rush back into their relationship. They needed to take it slow and she knew that knowing what she did now about what would happen if they slept together, she couldn't let them do that.

She leaned her head back against the seat and placed her hand casually on Max's mid-thigh. She felt his muscles tense underneath her hand and smiled inside. But she refrained herself from doing anything more. She knew that if they were any later, their friends would tease them unmercifully. So she put a reign on her desire and closed her eyes to rest and fell asleep.

Part 15 | Index | Part 17
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.