Written by: Christopher Hollier & Eva McKenna
Director: Rachel Raimist
Premiere date: May 4, 2020
JAMIE CLAYTON GUEST STARS — Despite promising Liz (Jeanine Mason) that he’ll take things easy with his new heart, Max (Nathan Dean) sets out to find Cameron after learning that she’s gone missing. Michael (Michael Vlamis) grows concerned about Maria (Heather Hemmens) after a surprising discovery about her family history leaves her vulnerable. Elsewhere, ready to move on, Alex (Tyler Blackburn) goes on a date with Forrest (guest star Christian Antidormi), and Rosa (Amber Midthunder) makes a decision about her future. Rachel Raimist directed the episode written by Eva McKenna & Christopher Hollier (#208). Original airdate 5/4/2020.
1. Hole “Celebrity Skin”
2. Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real “Die Alone”
3. Shelly Fairchild “Worry No More”
4. Marc Danzeisen “Some Things Last Forever”
5. Joey Sykes “Sign Of The Times”
6. I AM ORFA “Like That Look”
7. Danny Ayer “Set Us Free”
8. Hamish Anderson “Trouble”
9. OMC “How Bizarre”
10. Muscadine Bloodline “Movin’ On”
11. Little May “Hide”
Do you want to know in which scenes those songs were played? Check out the Music Guide section!