Mark you calendar!
A “B+T Rewatch” will take place on Saturday March 13th at 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST. Please click on the date and use the day and time converter, if you are not sure about when the Instagram LIVE will begin in your time zone.
Please read the announcement below and share the graphic with your friends. If you are new to Instagram, scroll down for the essentials as well for some helpful links.
“We have no idea what is going on. We have no idea how we got here.”
If that doesn’t sum up the times… but we do know what’s going down on Saturday, March 13th at 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST.
Majandra and Brendan will be on Instagram Live with a B+T rewatch of the second trailer. They’ll answer questions, take you behind the scenes of the filming of it and most likely inadvertently create another NSFW hashtag.
They will also be announcing the raffle and auction items they’ve gathered in the recent weeks (Mikey G’s docs anyone?) and sharing how to get your sticky little #candy hands on those and much more.
Come and join us and feel free to email baronDANStoluca@gmail.com with any questions.
HERE ARE THE ESSENTIALS:
- Prepare your questions and email baronDANStoluca@gmail.com
- The second promo is available on YouTube
- Follow Majandra and Brendan on Instagram: @majandrama & @unrealfehr
- Log into your Instagram on March 13th at 1 PM PST / 4 PM EST
- Click on the “home” icon in the menu on the bottom left.
- Stories are available to view at the top of your screen with little circular profile pictures.
- Once one of them goes LIVE, you’ll see the word “live” on the bottom to their name.
- Click on the profile picture and join the LIVE
- One of them has to invite the other into the live and the horizontal screen splits into two, so that you can see both of them.
- If you are using your laptop or computer to view Instagram, the stories are in a box to the right of the screen.
Subscribe to the official B+T YouTube channel if you haven’t done so already and be sure to give the promo(s) and videos a thumbs up!
We hope to see you there! Spread the word and let’s have a good time!
ICYMI: The Indiegogo site will continue to be “live” up for quite awhile until Majandra and Brendan either decide to end the Indiegogo or it will be ended automatically when no perks will be purchased anymore.
Related posts and tweets:
With the correct email address… 😖 pic.twitter.com/yle5EmKDBy
— Brendan Fehr (@unrealfehr) March 1, 2021