Are you excited for the upcoming #NETFLIXforBandT Twitter Challenge on July 2nd at 6 PM (EDT UTC-4)? Nomi created a video, which gives you detailed instructions on how we all can make this a success and get the attention of NETFLIX.
We are going to show our support EVERY Saturday until the show is picked up by NETFLIX!
Talk about B + T (Thursday until Saturday 6 PM)
- Spread the word about Baron and Toluca until Saturday before the tweeting begins. Share the URL of the web address on your Facebook and Twitter page, in your favorite forum, etc. along with the graphic Debby created about when the tweeting begins.
- Remind your friends to use the hashtag in every tweet/reply on Saturday starting at 6 PM. #NETFLIXforBandT
- Click on the Tweet button below and tweet directly to your timeline:
[the prefilled tweet is not up to date – add next Saturdays date!]
Join us & support @baronandtoluca on July 2 at 6 PM. Tell NETFLIX you want B+T! More details http://bit.ly/297rbHK #NETFLIXforBandT
Prepare Tweets in advanced and tweet on Saturday
- Wherever in which part of the world you are located, please join us in this Twitter mission. Check the time table below.
- It’s important that we all tweet at the same time in order to trend the #NETFLIXforBandT hashtag.
- If your time zone doesn’t fit for live tweeting, please prepare your tweets and schedule them with e.g. TweetDeck (you can login via your Twitter account) and schedule them.
- Please do not spam -send multiple tweets with the hashtag so that they get locked out of twitter accounts- that does more harm than good.
- Retweet tweets of others you see with the hashtag by going to your twitter search box (or click here), this will help to create some buzz!
- With Buffer.com you can schedule retweets, while you can reply to tweets you liked.
- Have conversations with other fans by “REPLYING” to tweets and add the hashtag to each reply.
- Just ENJOY the Twitter campaign!
|Honolulu||HST UTC-10||Saturday July 2||12:00 PM (noon)|
|San Francisco||PDT UTC-7||Saturday July 2||3:00 PM|
|Denver||MDT UTC-6||Saturday July 2||4:00 PM|
|Chicago||CDT UTC-5||Saturday July 2||5:00 PM|
|New York||EDT UTC-4||Saturday July 2||6:00 PM|
|Rio de Janeiro||BRT UTC-3||Saturday July 2||7:00 PM|
|London||BST UTC+1||Saturday July 2||11:00 PM|
|Berlin/Vienna||CEST UTC+2||Sunday July 3||12:00 AM (Midnight)|
|Mumbai||IST UTC+5.5||Sunday July 3||3:30 AM|
|Singapore||SGT UTC+8||Sunday July 3||6:00 AM|
|Tokyo||JST UTC+9||Sunday July 3||7:00 AM|
|Sydney||AEST UTC+10||Sunday July 3||8:00 AM|
|Auckland||NZST UTC+12||Sunday July 3||10:00 AM|
Please check our local time via www.timeanddate.com!