Roswell fan and B+T supporter Mireya has some great additional “tweeting” tips for us. Please read them below and make sure to retweet the embedded tweet!
- Your account must be public.
Your tweets have to be unprotected or they cannot be seen by anyone that does not follow you. Your retweets cannot be seen either. They do not count for trending purposes.
To change this you can look under your account settings under security and privacy and then go to the section that says privacy to uncheck the box that says “Protect my tweets”.
- Use the hashtag #NETFLIXforBandT only once per tweet. If you use more than once, Twitter counts it as spam and it does not count towards trending.
- The tweet fest lasts for 2 hours every Saturday 6 PM – 8 PM EST. It would be great if you can be on for the 2 hours or as long as possible for you.
- Retweet and reply with the hashtag. Copy and paste #NETFLIXforBandT to make it easier and faster to reply.
- Create drafts and save them on your mobile or tablet Twitter applications. They are ready to post whenever you need, which makes it faster and easier for you on Saturday.
- Can’t make it? But want to help?
Schedule your tweets and retweets with Buffer. If you need help there is a great video tutorial by @crashdowncom and @Roswellback: Schedule A Retweet With Buffer
— Mireya (@miireyaa) July 26, 2016