We are in the process of trying to install an upgraded version of our message board software, that will be much faster and more efficient when we get it working correctly.
As you have probably noticed for the last few weeks, the old boards are extremelly slow, and are taxing our server to the limit. The only choice was to go with a much more expensive server that could handle the old board software (which was not really an option at this time) or to try to get the upgraded version working. We have tried to make the switch a couple of times this week, and last night around midnight we did so again.
We are working closely now with our server company’s tech support team, and with the support team from the Message board company, and will do everything possible to get things moving smoothly in the shortest time possible. Thanks again for your paitience in these trying times.