Thanks to Melissa for this information!
I don’t know how many noticed, but in the News article that was posted a couple days ago it said that Jason would be filming the Rosie O’Donnell Show on Tues. Dec. 17th. Well there is no such date! So I checked Jason’s website and his board and they were both reporting the wrong date too. I PMed the person on his board that started the thread about him being on the show and they PMed me back with this response:
“Jason will be taping Rosie O’Donnell on Tuesday December 18. It will not be her live show first thing in the morning, but a second show she is taping later in the day (have no idea about the time) that will be broadcast Dec 21 (so Rosie can stay home with her many kids and get ready for Christmas, no doubt!). One of my friends said the tickets for Rosie are sold out long in advance (well, they are free, but people sign up in advance) and I’m not sure anybody will be able to get in to see Jason on Rosie at this point.”
I think that you can still try to stand by though because I checked Rosie’s website and this is what it said:
“You are always welcome to participate in our stand-by system. For stand-by tickets, arrive no later than 7:30AM on the morning of the taping, under the “NBC Studios” marquee at the 49th street entrance of 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
Please be aware of the following:
* A limited number of stand-by tickets will be distributed through a lottery system, NOT “first come, first serve.”
* Arriving before 7:30 AM does not increase your chances of receiving tickets.
* Up to 4 tickets can be issued to a group, but your entire party must be present to receive a ticket.
* Large groups may be broken down into smaller groups at the discretion of the staff.
* Guests must be at least 5 years old and an adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
* Standy-by tickets do not guarantee admission.”
I hope this helps everyone who was planning on going!